Misty Part #1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Sat around all day doing nothing but stare at her phone huh? Maybe she thought her list of potentials was a bigger then it really is.

Well, she had a difficult night. Unfortunately not because of the hot guy. There and in English it is duplicated - the notification on an emergency situation (on result educational).

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm15/cam15?timestamp=1502141882

Today she got up in the morning. She's shaved. Hot dressed. But it was evident that the meeting was postponed. She will go to Anna now.

100062.jpg

100060.jpg

100061.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, nack said:

Misty is yet to ful'fill' her potential..sadly !!

I think it's not her fault. She is doing her best. But what VH is asking her to accomplish is difficult to sustain because she's human . We saw it with the last guy. It looked like there was a chemestry between the two and at the last moment, she turned her back and refused to fuck with him. With the guy before the last one, she wanted badly, but that guy was not interested. My observation is that it is very difficult to accomplish something great in a single setting. Why not ask another girl to stay with her (every now and then). I don't see this storyline succeed. People who pay to watch want to see real action for their money.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

can anna & alex help misty to find someone not camera shy?

Capture_2017_08_08_07_11_27_178.png

Capture_2017_08_08_07_11_41_509.png

Golfer06, i have the feeling that it is not only about finding someone not camera shy. We saw what happened yesterday. It's deeper than that.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

any ideas on what she should do?

She's doing what she's supposed to do but it does'nt work and will not work. The idea of a girl hunting guys and fucking them on cams is great but it's difficult to fullfill in the long run.

4 hours ago, groomy said:

Well, she had a difficult night. Unfortunately not because of the hot guy. There and in English it is duplicated - the notification on an emergency situation (on result educational).

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm15/cam15?timestamp=1502141882

Today she got up in the morning. She's shaved. Hot dressed. But it was evident that the meeting was postponed. She will go to Anna now.

100062.jpg  0   299.42 kB

100060.jpg  0   455.17 kB

100061.jpg  0   525.84 kB

What emergency are you talking of, Groomy?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

What emergency are you talking of, Groomy?

Training. Listen to the link. There's English too.

Just said - everyone, an emergency situation, immediately leave the building on emergency exits.

I think it's like a civil defense exercise in Russia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Training. Listen to the link. There's English too.

Just said - everyone, an emergency situation, immediately leave the building on emergency exits.

I think it's like a civil defense exercise in Russia.

Thanks my friend

On 8/7/2017 at 10:54 AM, Maturin said:

What do you reckon @Voyeur House TV? Pretty good idea huh?! Tenants can still search for partners or whatever, but at slow moments then they can pull out one of these. I imagine Misty could burn out the motor on one - time to get your wallet out VH! :cool:

One of these at the compound would have been a ratings coup, and would probably have brought the internet down in the local area. I said before they should have rented a sybian when they we're still there,, i think it would have only been 25 each to rent for the wkd. Thx for the pic maturin.image.pngIMG_1222-1080.jpg

• Upvote 1