Misty Part #1

He noticed her rubbing herself and looked away like "WTF?", then they seemed to have a giggle about it. I know I would be freaked out if my random date was rubbing her crotch every now and then. If she isn't communicating clearly her intentions, it would just look like a girl with an itchy crotch.

48 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

He noticed her rubbing herself and looked away like "WTF?", then they seemed to have a giggle about it. I know I would be freaked out if my random date was rubbing her crotch every now and then. If she isn't communicating clearly her intentions, it would just look like a girl with an itchy crotch.

If I would meet a girl and she would rubbing her crotch every now and then, I would think that something's wrong, you know, lice and all.

That wasn't a smart move at all, Misty :biggrin:

8 hours ago, Chip2020 said:

What I saw was an awkward guy trying to grope Misty all night, but failing to close the deal. Then between the gropes and sometimes tense conversation, they ate, smoked, drank and watched TV. Misty was giving him all kinds a signals, but he was oblivious and couldn't take a hint. Finally, 8 hours later, during a lame massage, he takes off his jeans and suddenly sticks his cock into her from behind. This must be his idea of foreplay. He thrusts away like a jack hammer for a few minutes, while she tries not to fall asleep. Then he rolls over and she gives him an excellent blow job for quite a while, after which, she climbs on top of him and rides his dick for a bit. Soon he resumes doing some of the work, but climaxes too soon and shoots his load all over her ass. He never reciprocated the oral sex for her and certainly didn't make her cum. The whole 14 minutes was all about him. Misty has had better and knows it. I'd be surprised if we see this guy again. Sorry Misty! 

If these 2 are into some kind of swingers lifestyle type of thing, why would a guy give any girl oral?  Some other guy may have been poking around in there a few hours earlier.

27 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

If I would meet a girl and she would rubbing her crotch every now and then, I would think that something's wrong, you know, lice and all.

That wasn't a smart move at all, Misty :biggrin:

Aaaaaggghhhhhh lice and all!!!!???? I am so glad i'm done with the whole dating scene!

• Like 1

Simpsons on the TV, Misty snuggled up on the sofa. My forecast says plenty of cute giggles, with a high risk of random pussy rubbing. Slight chance of random dude dropping by and ruining the evening by not making a move and me getting an aneurysm.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Simpsons on the TV, Misty snuggled up on the sofa. My forecast says plenty of cute giggles, with a high risk of random pussy rubbing. Slight chance of random dude dropping by and ruining the evening by not making a move and me getting an aneurysm.

Lol quite good prediction :biggrin:

I'm starting to think that Misty is an "in- call" girl. Her "handlers" find guys that are willing to have sex with her on camera in exchange for her usual fee. The guys all have to have STD tests (no condoms ever) and sign release forms before they meet up with Misty at the apartment. Misty and the guys know that they will have sex in front of the cameras, but the guys are not pros like Misty is. The guy last night was reticent about having his performance watched and recorded, so he had to get up the courage (time and alcohol) to finally get it done. After the "guy de jour" leaves, Misty gets on the phone to arrange her next encounter. This is the only scenario that explains everyone's behavior. 

2 minutes ago, Chip2020 said:

I'm starting to think that Misty is an "in- call" girl. Her "handlers" find guys that are willing to have sex with her on camera in exchange for her usual fee. The guys all have to have STD tests (no condoms ever) and sign release forms before they meet up with Misty at the apartment. Misty and the guys know that they will have sex in front of the cameras, but the guys are not pros like Misty is. The guy last night was reticent about having his performance watched and recorded, so he had to get up the courage (time and alcohol) to finally get it done. After the "guy de jour" leaves, Misty gets on the phone to arrange her next encounter. This is the only scenario that explains everyone's behavior. 

Dont think so. The paper they all sign is they give their permission for getting filmed and broadcasted. Read @groomy s explanations and translations here and you will know all :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont think so. The paper they all sign is they give their permission for getting filmed and broadcasted. Read @groomy s explanations and translations here and you will know all :biggrin:

That's exactly what a release form is... permission to use the recorded video however, whenever and wherever they choose. I don't even think that the guy who showed up with paperwork 4 minutes after Misty's last "date" left, was the same guy coming back. If you watch the loggia camera, which shows a view of the parking lot, you can see this guy pull up in a car just a short while before he rings the door buzzer. I think he is (or represents) Misty's handler and was getting paperwork finalized before her next tryst.