Misty Part #1

I don't know what's going on with Misty at this moment but it looks like her instant messaging is really working hard tonight. Earlier today, she was crying. I've never seen her like that. I hope she will be fine after a nice sleep.

8 hours ago, pahman said:

Perhaps, she feels lonely.

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Probably the sunburn hurts like a mother fucker! Misty can a sensitive girl about stuff. 

This is. Together. She went on a date without panties. But she returned alone. Then another guy (friend) could not come. Sunburn - did not let her sleep.

103050.jpg

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

This is. Together. She went on a date without panties. But she returned alone. Then another guy (friend) could not come. Sunburn - did not let her sleep.

In other words, she cried, because no one came over to fuck her?

Now that's a bit extreme, isn't it? Jesus...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Unsichtbarer said:

In other words, she cried, because no one came over to fuck her?

Now that's a bit extreme, isn't it? Jesus...

No. Combination of factors. A few failures with the guys - which she liked. Sunburn. Some other reasons. In the end, she accumulated in little hysteria. This is absolutely normal for any girl.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty got new equipment. I see cable and hopefully theres a cam somewhere inside...

No. This is something that is not needed. There cams holders. And like one camera (whether not found place or not work).

Alex asked - see the camera holders (for the new apartment).

1 minute ago, groomy said:

No. This is something that is not needed. There cams holders. And like one camera (whether not found place or not work).

Alex asked - see the camera holders (for the new apartment).

Ah thanks. Yes mountings for cams are important... And its good they gonna mount them and not put them all on tripods...