Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Suggest that you create your own thread where you can discuss this and not here in the Barca thread, thank you

Accusing members of breaking the rules, when they really hasn't, wander if that is mentioned in the rules? May quallify as flame baiting?

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is not true Noldus and you know it. Change sometimes can be good, and it is time for change in this forum or it will die !!! None of us want that, just think how many of you missed CC when the DMCA take down order was in affect ?

If there is a problem for you to make your own threads, do you want me to make one for each girl (in addition to the ones I've made for each where there's almost nothing posted?)

Noldus thread for those who want Sofie to bate without covering ..... :cry:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well I guess some people didn't get the memo, the forum is looking for Topic specific threads not a general  commenting thread, that is the reason for doing away with the general  comment thread. so come boys and girls lets get creative !!! The forum has become extremely boring and driven off the majority of the posters., We have asked to have this thread locked permeantly.

it is not this thread that is boring and should not be locked. It is certain posters that are driving off  the majority of the other posters by how they post.

• Like 4

Just now, Snakeater said:

it is not this thread that is boring and should not be locked. It is certain posters that are driving off  the majority of the other posters by how they post.

This isn't speculation, this is a fact....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That is not true Noldus and you know it. Change sometimes can be good, and it is time for change in this forum or it will die !!! None of us want that, just think how many of you missed CC when the DMCA take down order was in affect ?

We just don't see how that will help... I believe it will have the opposite effect

18 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Most people don't want to have to check 100 threads. Most people want to have a flowing conversation which is not possible when the discussion is scattered all over the place. If the general thread is closed people will just migrate to PMs or clubs to have those conversations, and the public forum will get even less traffic

As benfold says!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

i don't see why making a "general thread" would affect the comeback to the old systeme everyone that rather post in one topic come here the rest can create new topics ?

btw i read that nicole braught her parents to the appartment Lol i hope you guys aren't paying for their vacation too :angel: 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wathou said:

btw i read that nicole braught her parents to the appartment Lol i hope you guys aren't paying for their vacation too :angel: 

I think they're just  learning the ropes as they're going to be the 1st two occupants of the new B3 Wath...:wink: