Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

First time replay user here:

Is it on my end or does the replay seem to be very jumpy and not smooth......takes forever to view a stream cam.

I have tried restarting my modem and computer and only running one  replay at a time and still slow as crap.

10 hours ago, Noldus said:

Nicole is mad.....

Mad...I'd be fucking livid! She's been woken up at daft o'clock because her housemates decided it would be a great idea to start a party with a bunch of strangers it looks like they've just met at a club earlier...Then she's faced with all these guys she's never met before wandering around her house...She even had to wait for a pee. I'm fine with the girls bringing back guys, but a party at 5am is totally inconsiderate in anyone's book, especially when your housemate is a asleep ...and what about the neighbours!!...

• Like 5

il y a 5 minutes, Spoon a dit :

Je pensais qu'il a dit quelque chose au sujet de gingembre, mais supposais que j'avais tort car il n'a pas de sens compte tenu de ce qu'ils faisaient. Maintenant, il le fait.:smile: 

Chocolate would have had more effects on Sofie ..:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Spoon said:

She said something like "no finger inside". Not checking replay right now, for obvious reasons. :biggrin: 

She said ''don't touch inside ok''...That's why I don't think they actually had sex undercover. If he can't put his fingers in she's hardly gonna let him put his dick in is she...::)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, iogres said:

How strange we not hear much of defenders  of those girls when we have the proof in pictures what these girls and when they show their true personality in the apartment it's hard to deny the facts :angel:

We don't defend the girsl...we just don't speculate/guess what they get up to outside the apt...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

She said ''don't touch inside ok''...That's why I don't think they actually had sex undercover. If he can't put his fingers in she's hardly gonna let him put his dick in is she...::)

ok, but why did she do a tent ? During the massage there was absolutely no cover

UM for 12 hours, then they have this scandalous party, with hiding, blocking cams etc. 

I don't think the "conspiracy theorists" would be far off, saying B2 was UM last night to have a private party. Regina & Sher came home with the masks from B2. When B2 came back online, it kinda looked like the party was over. Nicole had gone to sleep, Polya and Helen probably hit the town, as always. What we got to see could have been the after party. 

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but the hell, explain it to me then.

If I were Nicole I would be pissed too, but creds to her, I would have thrown them out.

Let us hope this morning's events were a good bye stunt by Lola and Anna, and that they will start packing very soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, meran said:

I think I put a comment at that time . Have to go back and search for my comment 

it was after Nicole was upset with the beard guy and then Anna went to bathroom with him and after spending some time hiding . She washed her mouth . It was obvious what she was washing off . Then they came out and in the hall he asked her 

what is your name 

she said .. Anna 

This is the first lesson in the school of good manners before getting a blowjob from a girl and then asking him for a name