Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are worst than a female,,,you talk and gossip too much,,,,dude if there is nothing happening on RLC just shut the hell up and go find something to do around your house,,,,why are you so Adamant on talking even when there is nothing to talk about,,,are you that bored,,,you don't have anyone to speak to in real life?

Speculation is just a fancy word for making shit up,,,,if you don't see it happening why would you then spend the rest of the day on here making shit up about what may or may not be happening.

Only females love to sit around and gossip all day long,, I don''t expect this from a grown ass man.,, Then again I'm only speculating and assuming that you are a grown adult male.

So only females gossip?????? No way!

I come to a forum to discuss thoughts, if you think that is pointless, I find posting hearts, angels and love statements in colored letters pointles!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

So only females gossip?????? No way!

I come to a forum to discuss thoughts, if you think that is pointless, I find posting hearts, angels and love statements in colored letters pointles!

Can you please do me a favor and put me on your ignore list?

That way my pointless comments won't be seen by you ever again,,, "have a nice day".

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Can you please do me a favor and put me on your ignore list?

That way my pointless comments won't be seen by you ever again,,, "have a nice day".

I will do, thank you for the discussion.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Not true-Sergio is back as John terry :dodgy:

If they come back as another name I have no control over that. As long as they behave and respect the rules they can carry on.  Lots of Members do this  if they get Banned or Sat in the Time Out Chair for a week they have another Account to fall back on or they just make a new one.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If they come back as another name I have no control over that. As long as they behave and respect the rules they can carry on.  Lots of Members do this  if they get Banned or Sat in the Time Out Chair for a week they have another Account to fall back on or they just make a new one.

Then what good is a time out or a ban if they can come back on a new account?

55 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Then what good is a time out or a ban if they can come back on a new account?

Not every Member does it that way. Some just take the Time out and when the system lets them back in they are ready to go again. If they make another Account there is no way to stop that from happening. I don't have the time to check every account that gets made everyday and compare it to see if they already have an existing account or not. I have more important things to do on the Forum.  If those Members step out of line with the other accounts then they'll get stomped on as well.

• Like 3