Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

6 hours ago, Dutchy69 said:

I agree and think once Lola has gone Vasil will do what she wants to do. I only hope that that guy wants to be on cam. He just came in and went staid to the balcony and when they left he looked at the cam at the front door like he could rip it from the wall. 

I still hope one of the members that live in Barca will give a tip to the building owner about that rooftop thing. Last night it looked like they had some confrontation on the rooftop maybe a neighbor. The way they came back in the apt looked like it. Lets hope so then they maybe use the balcony again.

Do you know for fact that they were on the rooftop? If so show us the pics of them up there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Do you know for fact that they were on the rooftop? If so show us the pics of them up there.

Maxfactor proved to someone else earlier that their is no rooftop terrace.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I did...There is NO terrace!

3 hours ago, Mauri said:

thanks Max

no me creo para nada lo que está pasando ahora en el apt.  !!!!!! para que? para pagar 45 dolares y luego arrepentirme al día siguiente porque no hacen nada, salvo sofie con sus masturbaciones.

HACE 3 MESES DEJÉ DE PAGAR y fue la mejor elección porque de cada 30 días, 3 o 4 son fiestas.... no compensa pagar 45 dolares ES UNA ESTAFA...LO SIENTO PERO NO PIENSO PAGAR 45 DOLARES OTRA VEZ PARA QUE A LOS DOS DÍAS ME ARREPIENTE Y ME CABREE MAS... y otra cosa mas... acordaos mañana o la próxima semana cuando las chicas estén mas tiempo sin hacer nada y preguntaos SI MERECE LA PENA PAGAR 45 DOLARES porque yo pagaba cada mes desde que hubieron aquellas fiestas lesbicas cuando estaba anna belle lola stella,..... pero ahora RLC ya no es lo que era antes.