Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

I speak in a very quiet way, because they keep picking us up for the ass with B1, now we know they go out to work, what they need for these shows, just to make us angry

187/500

• Like 2

Good evening Princess and the rest of you guys...Well, Sofie is the star of the show once more...Only 1 word to describe tonight..AWESOME!!  :heart: ...You girl are the main reason I'm still suscribing right now, Thank you Sofie, that was beautiful...:heart:

Hello everyone, I only do one post tonight, to say thank you Sofie great moment of sensuality and a little wild touch that I did not know about you. Very pleasant to watch . The question is not whether someone tells you what to do but would have you the courage to do it, the answer you just gave it. I am your fan number 1 since the beginning with your defects and your quality. Not easy for a shy but curious girl to make her place on RLC . For me you are on my podium with Karol and Angelina. I hope to see other intense moments of you, but above all do that you think you are good for you. Thanks again. I take advantage of post to wish a good night to all. One thought for Karol Angelina and all the fans of Sofie ..:heart:

• Like 2