Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

It is the most intimate real life they have to offer, maybe RLC might recycle them for yet another stay, or just extend this current stay by another couple of months, or year 

Anything is possible.

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's not worth it Timb...:sick:

It's just odd to me. There are so many legitimate things to complain about with the B1 and B2 apartments (like the entire B1 apartment, for example). Making up weird conspiracy theories about someone who has obviously been sick for the past couple of weeks seems like a strange choice. Especially strange since, despite being sick, she's pretty much the only B1 or B2 resident who has been doing anything sexual on cam regularly.

For my part, I hope this guy manages to make her feel better and that they hook up on cam.

• Like 2

The other point here Timb, is I, and a few others like yourself aren't making this shit up...We know what we're talking about...FACT...But he's happy to go along with some of the cock and bull theories that some guys come up with...:huh:

Just now, ed2 said:

Sofie is really unwell, stomack flu, or food poisoning or something? Hasn't the other girls checked on her???? But that man is nice taking care of her.

Lola doesn't care for anybody but herself and her phone. And Anna was to busy having a fake show trying to get some fools to like her again.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Sofie is really unwell, stomack flu, or food poisoning or something? Hasn't the other girls checked on her???? But that man is nice taking care of her.

Yes she has a gastro-intestinal problem...I think she's going to hospital now....:sad:

Get well soon Sofie....as I've said before, you ARE B1 and B2 right now...:heart::heart:

• Like 2