Girls on Vacation ~ Chat Comments, & Quotes made by Noldus August 2017

HE WILL NOT BE MISSED,,, HOPEFULLY HIS FRIENDS WILL LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES,,,,BUT THEN AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow: I wonder who was waiting for me to finish my sentence lol.

55 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

We do not call the girls those kinds of names on this forum and you were warned before

Image result for ban hammer

latest?cb=2014111502125941SDUIB.gifanigif_enhanced-buzz-25183-1388704824-7.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jayp1220259 said:

we all know what they are doing come on dude these women are sheisters kick their hiding asses out enough is enough

Unless they own the whole building it's a public space, no matter what you think of the women. Let's have a modicum of common sense...

5 hours ago, Zinc said:

Do u think T&R will do something different to prove themselves later on? 

Dont u think in b1 and 2, girls pretty much set the tone in the first 10 days or so...and then there is hardly any deviation...there can be changes like reduction in shyness...or girl getting more friendly with other tenants...but never a change of approach as such...(ofcourse exclude the beardo nights)

Nicole didn't! It took her a few weeks to settle in then BANG! Her epic sessions with Miguel began, and the rest is history...:biggrin:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

:biggrin::biggrin:

premature-speculation.jpg

So what!

Some of you are so much against speculation, we can only say what we explicite see on screan, and not even all that is accepted to say.

Well, I think b2 is a nice apartment, but b1 is more homely, more decorated, warmer coloured walls, and with a cosy blinking stair.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

We do not call the girls those kinds of names on this forum and you were warned before

Image result for ban hammer

The other day a member was banned for calling another asshole!

I wonder what reaction/sanction this will get:

15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

HE WILL NOT BE MISSED,,, HOPEFULLY HIS FRIENDS WILL LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES,,,,BUT THEN AGAIN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:arrow::arrow::arrow::arrow: I wonder who was waiting for me to finish my sentence lol.

latest?cb=2014111502125941SDUIB.gifanigif_enhanced-buzz-25183-1388704824-7.

Likely nothing!