Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

7 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

I dont have eyes in the room, but when you say boyfriend are you referring to Yuri? Or the guy she was with before her recent vacation?

I believe the would be yuri  hell I don't even watch Kirsty kamila and kaley  that much anyways

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kristy left the door to her room open and Kami walked past Kristy's room while Kristy and Yuri were fucking.:biggrin:

Kristy was lying next to her boyfriend when Kamila opened the door to the apartment, as soon as Kristy heard it she got up and closed her bedroom door. She was done fucking and her door was closed before Kamila even made it as far as the bathroom.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Kami in the kitchen trying to have a conversation with an immature little boy.

You are wrong, the immature is Kami : shy, unable to give articulate answers. She was almost speechless, listening to a man like a little girl. Yuri owns and art gallery and has faith in himself, he is not a kid, even if he has not a manager haircut.

Kami is lost, no work anymore for the moment, just this small Bolshoi project which takes all her brain. Kristy and Kaley try hard to put some reason, logic, in her mind, but she is becoming more and more obsessed by her hair, her new look to be, and changes very often her mind. Yesterday, she was firmly decided to cut it all, Kristy managed to convince the Bolshoi to make her look not like a boy but like a bohemian, which implies no wig and more hair. Still, she wants now a "studio cut" - she said it this night in the bathroom before leaving.

Kami planned to make a trip in Europe but she was seemingly forbidden to leave by RLC, and stop talking about it and to make phone calls to travel agencies.

Kristy and Kaley are becoming very intimate. Kristy touched Kaley's naked breast under the T-shirt two days ago and went even between her thights under the blanket in the living room. Kaley was pantyless, and Kami was falsely scandalised, smiling. Kaley is a bit reluctant, but less and less each day...

• Like 1