Kamila, Kristy & Kaley - Chat Comments & Quotes from August & September 2017.

6 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

I am always sad when Kami leaves, but I am sure I will able to work well... So a part of me wants her to stay and the other part wants her to go. But I wish her well wherever she stays in Moscow or goes somewhere else.

By the way Kaley is going out tonight.

Fast forward..Kaley's home from her date and she's in bed with one foot on the floor. Remember those days when we thought if we put a foot on the floor the world would stop spinning???::)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, albacore said:

Yeah, maybe but she travels a whole lot more than most people do.  So to me she is living that life more than many people do and would like to.  And good for her!!!  She could be sitting around doing nothing but instead she travels and sees the world.  Nothing negative I can find there, unless I am looking to  be bitter.  Just sayin ......

Hope you enjoy watching Kami this week.Think you'll get your money's worth?:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Fast forward..Kaley's home from her date and she's in bed with one foot on the floor. Remember those days when we thought if we put a foot on the floor the world would stop spinning???::)

Yes...many a time...But it didn't work very often...being sick emoticon