Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems in this house,residents,manager,no one of them care..only important thing seems to be end of month $.But hey..look how Gary and Dora sleep with hands Join,they are in love and An real couple..lol.Not only they are the nothing's but some of the most faked acting residents I seen in VH.

I thought "the end of month" was August not September.. It's clear that these residents are protected, because I can't explain why they're still there... An empty house all the time. No party. No friends. The only thing they do is sleeping and having bath... A real life like this in a voyeur project is unacceptable.. I don't care about sex, but damn it ever time I see this apt I see empty rooms, 10-15 mins with two girls watching their phones then empty room again and at the night when they return they go directly to the bed to sleep... I admin I defended them sometimes when I read bad posts against Gary or Leo, but I can't defended them if I see every fucking time an empty house. Specially these days when we have a couple offline over three days (Carol and Artur), Jeka house offline for one day and I thought that one of those couple went together Carol and Artur, instead they're still there. See the other houses (one of the most important) going offline every time while this house is always online without nobody makes me really really pissed off!