Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's a shame that the servers were down last night causing us to miss the long awaited orgy here. what a spectacular event it was. the girls took turns fucking & sucking gary & leo till their dicks practically fell off. then they ate so much pussy and came so much that i didn't think they would even need mr pink. but there he was invading each girl till they couldn't take it anymore. ending with gary & leo cumming on all of the girls face which they then took turns licking up & swapping & finally sucking the last drops from g & l's totally abused dicks & all flopping down together on the living room floor completely naked with no attempt to cover up at all. guess the wait was worth it. what's that you say? nobody saw any of that? oh well. another 6 weeks of waiting will surely be worth it!

Make fun..make fun..but bet that's the reason the all site it's down,the xdsnothings finaly had an big,Wild,funny party and then they had some long,hott sex sessions,but of course we couldn't watch it...why VH whyyyy!?

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

it's a shame that the servers were down last night causing us to miss the long awaited orgy here. what a spectacular event it was. the girls took turns fucking & sucking gary & leo till their dicks practically fell off. then they ate so much pussy and came so much that i didn't think they would even need mr pink. but there he was invading each girl till they couldn't take it anymore. ending with gary & leo cumming on all of the girls face which they then took turns licking up & swapping & finally sucking the last drops from g & l's totally abused dicks & all flopping down together on the living room floor completely naked with no attempt to cover up at all. guess the wait was worth it. what's that you say? nobody saw any of that? oh well. another 6 weeks of waiting will surely be worth it!

And now you can see a wonderfull show with the new guest ... They are having fun at the living room

8 hours ago, groomy said:

1) Date. From 1 day of online count down days 5. That is, the apartment was extended somewhere 24-26 August.

2) Jeff and Violet/Alice and Pavel - not one team like KPLP. Alice and Pavel may themselves not want to move. Pavel is working somewhere near Jeka's house. Yes - Jeff and Violet in their apartment will do much more. Now their house Jeka/Paul and Alice - hold cold.

3) And what did this lead to? The forum has more than 50 pages of curses at VH. As a result, the KPLP, Erik and Layla - were forced to leave. At the same time - for example Lena lost a year in education. She did not have time to transfer to the University in the new city.

About them. I understand that they make money for renting equipment and apartments. They all work - and the salary is not a determining factor. Jeka probably does not have a good replacement (example - only Jeff and Violet this apartment is too expensive, Alice and Pavel - do not want to move). Or he wants to return the most of the investments in this apartment.

So how far apart are the apartments?  Do you know?  Are you sure Alice and Pavel do not want to move?  Do you know the exact reason they closed the compound?  The apartment I alluded to of Jeak's  has got to have had at least 50 pages of complaints and it is still open. Was it because of subscriber complaints about the compound or perhaps the conduct of the managers? And since it is my understanding they are paid based on the amount of views or "clicks" on the cams; just how long do you think it will be before Jeka sees a return on his investment?  No way you can convince me Jeff and Violet have other jobs.  They are always at the apartment.  Sorry friend,  but without more evidence I must respectfully disagree with  a number of your assertions.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, mic351 said:

So how far apart are the apartments?  Do you know?  Are you sure Alice and Pavel do not want to move?  Do you know the exact reason they closed the compound?  The apartment I alluded to of Jeak's  has got to have had at least 50 pages of complaints and it is still open. Was it because of subscriber complaints about the compound or perhaps the conduct of the managers? And since it is my understanding they are paid based on the amount of views or "clicks" on the cams; just how long do you think it will be before Jeka sees a return on his investment?  No way you can convince me Jeff and Violet have other jobs.  They are always at the apartment.  Sorry friend,  but without more evidence I must respectfully disagree with  a number of your assertions.

1) Alice and Pavel do not want to move. They like in Jeka house.

2) Only the official version. However, I heard that local managers are really problematic. And local managers took equipment, cameras, pool. There was a speech about that juridically to solve a question (as about theft). But I do not know the details. Lena really lost her university when she moved. In fact, losing a year. And she is very upset with this.

3) Pay for viewing paid cameras.

4) Jeff and Violet do not work anywhere (only VH). And on the contrary, they are waiting - when they are given house. Now they are uncomfortabl and very cramped. But alone JV will not earn on such a big house - like this one. Or rather, they spend most of their money on renting ten cams and apartment. They do not like it - because they need money.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) Alice and Pavel do not want to move. They like in Jeka house.

2) Only the official version. However, I heard that local managers are really problematic. And local managers took equipment, cameras, pool. There was a speech about that juridically to solve a question (as about theft). But I do not know the details. Lena really lost her university when she moved. In fact, losing a year. And she is very upset with this.

3) Pay for viewing paid cameras.

4) Jeff and Violet do not work anywhere (only VH). And on the contrary, they are waiting - when they are given house. Now they are uncomfortabl and very cramped. But alone JV will not earn on such a big house - like this one. Or rather, they spend most of their money on renting ten cams and apartment. They do not like it - because they need money.

You have the advantage of knowing the language and I will defer to you.  I really hope they make Jeff and Violet happy because they are by far on of the best couples on the site..  Perhaps Carol and Arthur's old apartment.  Small cozy and they would not have to pay for so many cams....

• Like 2

How patectic it's this..the kitchen cam was moved and now catchs a little more the blind eye cam stop..BUT now we can't see almost nothing of the corridor,hall that was visible by kitchen cam..Gess now no need to close all the time that door.

10 hours ago, groomy said:

1) Date. From 1 day of online count down days 5. That is, the apartment was extended somewhere 24-26 August.

2) Jeff and Violet/Alice and Pavel - not one team like KPLP. Alice and Pavel may themselves not want to move. Pavel is working somewhere near Jeka's house. Yes - Jeff and Violet in their apartment will do much more. Now their house Jeka/Paul and Alice - hold cold.

3) And what did this lead to? The forum has more than 50 pages of curses at VH. As a result, the KPLP, Erik and Layla - were forced to leave. At the same time - for example Lena lost a year in education. She did not have time to transfer to the University in the new city.

About them. I understand that they make money for renting equipment and apartments. They all work - and the salary is not a determining factor. Jeka probably does not have a good replacement (example - only Jeff and Violet this apartment is too expensive, Alice and Pavel - do not want to move). Or he wants to return the most of the investments in this apartment.

Hold on! I just noticed something.. Let me get this straight..  So the participants pay rent on the apartment, pay  VH or the managers rent on the cams and then get paid based upon the paid views?  For real?  So VH gets a cut, the mangers get a cut, and then the participants get what's left over???? And VH says they aren't making any money?  Yeah, I find that hard to believe.  I own a business and believe me, I'm in it to make money.  I can see why Amy3 felt the way she did now.  I have no real feelings one way or another but if it was me, I'd sure try and cut out the managers and make my own deal with VH.  I wonder if that is why Teya left?  Simply no money to go with no privacy.  Hmmm, sounds a bit like a racket I wouldn't mind exploring but I'd use my own personnel and cut out the managers. People like Teya, Misty, J&V, A&P, I'd do my damnedest to make sure they were well paid in a nice apartment.  Keep them happy and they'll line up to be a part of your project.  Oh yeah, I'd also make sure they knew I cared abut them and that they were protected.  I'm no computer tech but I am a businessman and I know keeping my employees and contractors happy is job #1

• Like 1