Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Seeing the last posts here, quick question. Does anyone know how they calculate the income for each house. I dont mean how much $, i mean it's literally for every click on each cam?, is it based on the time we spend watching the live streaming? If we look back on the timeline counts?. I'd like to know so i can also support a participant i follow, like Misty, and stop giving anything to a boredom such as this apartment. Does the archive views count? Anyone?

9 minutes ago, bellanofretete said:

Seeing the last posts here, quick question. Does anyone know how they calculate the income for each house. I dont mean how much $, i mean it's literally for every click on each cam?, is it based on the time we spend watching the live streaming? If we look back on the timeline counts?. I'd like to know so i can also support a participant i follow, like Misty, and stop giving anything to a boredom such as this apartment. Does the archive views count? Anyone?

Not for sure, just guessing 

I guess only time spent on live cameras will count... And if it is on paid cameras will generate higher income... Timeline and archive i think doesn't count for nothing (read something on the past about timeline should be counting)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

Not for sure, just guessing 

I guess only time spent on live cameras will count... And if it is on paid cameras will generate higher income... Timeline and archive i think doesn't count for nothing (read something on the past about timeline should be counting)

Tks mate. Will be stalking misty's, violet's & a&a's more often. :biggrin:. We need more mistys in the project. And ignore the shitty places

Think for this residents(that now seem to be only 3 and counting(the tall midnight blonde almost doesn't sleep or it's in the place anymore)an intire house it's useless,an very very small house,it an bedroom,an kitchen and specialy an wc would be more than enought for what they do(don't)mainly the nothing's vídeos in archive are..showers and more showers and that's it.Calling its low quality to this place and residents it's being veryyy nice.

13 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

ahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah :biggrin::biggrin:

HaHa it is from Sept 5th is that what it's come to, VHTV post's something that happened nearly a week ago. :biggrin:

Edited by Just In
added in VHTV
  • Like 1