Stacy, Xenia, Gary & Dora

Just now, Kkru394 said:

I'm hoping that once they shut down SSA tomorrow. Jeka takes the cameras and moves 2 to the hallways  one to the bathroom, one  or two to the living room and one to the kitchen and one to a balcony if they have one 

I agree this apartment has a lot of hiding places. Jeka needs to address this ASAP for this apartment to survive.

10 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

They had intercourse with penetration. I also think they were told to step up their game and this is the result. It was hot and sexy which is what I like.

Hell !
Let's face it, if at RLC we have Leora and Paul for years, why can not we have it here in VH for months, Dora and Gary?
LOL

I do not often post on VHtv but I regularly follow your posts. Today is different for me because of the first sex show staged very theatrically with an elaborate choreography we never see the sex of the guy and very little that of the girl, a good spectale for a cabaret but not for VH. I was expecting something else from this apartment when I saw all these tenants and managed by Jeka, but it is worse than Sandra Serge and Artur who I think is managed by the same person . Position cameras, distance cameras, lack of cameras, it seems to me that for a voyeur site the cameras are an important detail. To this added people who hide even more than on RLC and you got a negative balance . I have no advice to give to Jeka but just my opinion Jeka must react quickly very quickly.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, martyen said:

I do not often post on VHtv but I regularly follow your posts. Today is different for me because of the first sex show staged very theatrically with an elaborate choreography we never see the sex of the guy and very little that of the girl, a good spectale for a cabaret but not for VH. I was expecting something else from this apartment when I saw all these tenants and managed by Jeka, but it is worse than Sandra Serge and Artur who I think is managed by the same person . Position cameras, distance cameras, lack of cameras, it seems to me that for a voyeur site the cameras are an important detail. To this added people who hide even more than on RLC and you got a negative balance . I have no advice to give to Jeka but just my opinion Jeka must react quickly very quickly.

Agree with all you said.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

At least SOMETHING happened there now. Still worse than SSA...

Good !
I apologize to everyone here for my sarcastic and mocking comments.

But being sincere now by virtue of what I see still at this moment for this couple there, really wishing they overcome their own challenges and can together win, surprising us all here.

First step given (theater or not),.
Dora, breathe and move on. You have convinced me that you are engaged in this.
Gary, breathe and move on. He's been able to convince me that with Dora he's going to work on it too.
Go ahead and now pull together with you the others.
:cool:

3 minutes ago, laptyratic1 said:

the bathtub will be the perfect refuge for having sex

There is still two girls to go and an dude..as this two most Probrably will be very unnatural,staged I would even say and they will try to be in dark and preferable way in wc and in bathtub..so Basicaly what we seen always in VH..but NOT.Totaly honesty..when i see them preparing the bathtub..then the candles..then put lights off..it's Totaly looked that now bad rep barca houses,not an thing of VH that's forrr sure.