Should CC get rid of the RLC section? Neutral this time

CowArt

What's your choice. Should the RLC section go?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What's your choice. Should the RLC section go?

• Yes
    • Don't know or don't care
    • No

For me I would say no, but I only commit my version lambda member and not moderator, so that there is no confusion
Why, simply because the problem does not come from the concept or the RLC participants but only (even if it is important) the leaders
We are here because we love this project and everything we can find there, we just have to adapt to their new strategy of any partitioning
Let us not lose our freedom of expression as long as it remains in the respect of all

• Like 1

It would be getting rid of the rlc section on camcaps not the rlc site itself.you can still go to the website and see whoever you want.

I think if the rlc section IS kept then no posting of pictures,gif's ,or videos period on any board,except thru private message. just CHAT only.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 8:23 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

It would be getting rid of the rlc section on camcaps not the rlc site itself.you can still go to the website and see whoever you want.

I think if the rlc section IS kept then no posting of pictures,gif's ,or videos period on any board,except thru private message. just CHAT only.

Pictures and Videos can still be posted in the Open Forum Boards of RLC but they have to use a Third Party Host to do their uploading with rather than upload it directly to Cam Caps Servers using Attachments.   Attachments can still be used for uploading but if it's used then the Content of the Attached Upload has a Board for Premium Members to place the uploads of Attachments.

Of course it shouldn't go, but it should be granted any kind of special status either by having all of the apts show up on the forums page the way it did. I also think that CC should flat out ban any pics, gifs, or videos from being posted on the RLC forums. If RLC doesn't want any pics here, oblige them and don't allow any whatsoever and watch the boredom of the threads ruin the interest of any potential subscribers. 

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
On 8/19/2017 at 2:15 PM, Amy3 said:

Of course it shouldn't go, but it should be granted any kind of special status either by having all of the apts show up on the forums page the way it did. I also think that CC should flat out ban any pics, gifs, or videos from being posted on the RLC forums. If RLC doesn't want any pics here, oblige them and don't allow any whatsoever and watch the boredom of the threads ruin the interest of any potential subscribers. 

Well put Amy! :cool:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ipiratemedia said:

Well put Amy! Along! :cool:

The only problem with what I said that I didn't anticipate and neither did RLC, was the possibility of private clubs and group PMs. This reality completely undermines the whole rationale for RLC's ban and only makes it far more likely that their content will be copied and shared across the internet. The way VH handles this issue is much better because it largely contains their content in one place that is visible to them and makes the private sharing of their content less likely. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The only problem with what I said that I didn't anticipate and neither did RLC, was the possibility of private clubs and group PMs. This reality completely undermines the whole rationale for RLC's ban and only makes it far more likely that their content will be copied and shared across the internet. The way VH handles this issue is much better because it largely contains their content in one place that is visible to them and makes the private sharing of their content less likely. 

With Private Clubs the good thing is only Members that have accepted an Invitation are the only ones that can see the Club. It's not visible to anyone else except those who accepted an Invitation. So there's no chance of anyone clicking and inviting themselves.The same in PM's once a PM Group has started the only ones that can see it are the one's that have been added to the PM Group. The only thing there is there is no ability to remove anyone. If a Member becomes disruptive the only thing is begin another PM Group and Exclude who you don't want. In Clubs I am not 100% Certain but I believe whoever starts the Club Privately has the ability to kick anyone they want out they no longer want them in that Group.

23 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

With Private Clubs the good thing is only Members that have accepted an Invitation are the only ones that can see the Club. It's not visible to anyone else except those who accepted an Invitation. So there's no chance of anyone clicking and inviting themselves.The same in PM's once a PM Group has started the only ones that can see it are the one's that have been added to the PM Group. The only thing there is there is no ability to remove anyone. If a Member becomes disruptive the only thing is begin another PM Group and Exclude who you don't want. In Clubs I am not 100% Certain but I believe whoever starts the Club Privately has the ability to kick anyone they want out they no longer want them in that Group.

As far as I know, the person who started a PM can remove others from the conversation...

• Like 1