Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

il y a 15 minutes, laurent1535 a dit :

So it was Kira who left and Nina was there. Really sorry for being deceived. 

She went to Georgia?

Will she come back? To be forgiven, to be forgiven?

If it is right about her parents in Georgia, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, then it makes a bit more sense.  With a coastline on the Black Sea and a popular holiday destination for Russians then I can now see the need for the flip-flops.  Its still warm and sunny that far south east, so also no need for warm clothing.    What I do not understand is the tears and arguments over the last few days and the very tearful goodbye... 

Nina had a few days away 2 weeks ago, and there were no tears or dramas then, so why now?  It was all calm, and they kept in touch.  It is difficult to Know who Nina is texting and talking to as she is constantly on her phone. Oh and the stupid girl has her name on the back of it, so much for anonymity.

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, jouandomy a dit :

You know people, I said Georgia as I could have said Ukraine or other in the south, Russia is so big.
Sorry for too much accuracy in my estimation.

OOoops! just caught this, must have been posted as I was writing my last response.  Sorry took it at face value that the info was correct. 

il y a 2 minutes, catalonia a dit :

I've always found myself a better person, Kira, Nina is a capricious, egocentric. As much as it bothers us the best thing that can do Kira is to look for the pair that deserves

Hi, A little lost in translation, but I assume you mean that.  As Nina is such a self centered Diva, then Kira would be better off finding someone else who would appreciate her much, much more.  As she certainly deserves better.

It is difficult to agree on this as we should all make our own choices.  It is obvious that Kira LOVES Nina, despite her many faults.  When you are so deeply in love with someone you can turn a blind eye to it all, to the infidelities, to the lies, you readily forgive in the hope that this is the last time, and they will keep their promises and remain true.  Sadly we all know that this is hardly ever the case and so often it continues until the breaking point inevitably arrives.  I fear that breaking point is close if not already here.  I hope not, though I cannot see how Nina could possibly change.  She has to be the center of attention, to be adored by all, which is why she performs on stage/wherever.  I believe, and this is only my opinion folks, she is unable to restrict herself to one person alone, and that is the problem in a nutshell.

Indeed, the point is that each one is as it is and does not change, so I hope they do not go together. Kira should look for a person who can return her delivery and sensitivity and Nina if she has problems maintaining a relationship with a single person who seeks couples who are "in the same sling." It is my opinion, perhaps it is that I like more people delivered than the dispersed.

16 minutes ago, laurent1535 said:

Is it possible that they make a break to reconcile after? Kira will come back tonight or tomorrow?

There's no one in the apartment unless she comes back later tonight.

They sporadically leave longer than 1.5 days, because of their cats. But they often stay the night elsewhere, together or separate.

Yes, it is true, they will surely find themselves tomorrow, where tonight late. Yes, they can not leave cats without eating and drinking water.

It often happens, lately that Nina and Kira sleep alone. 

Kira surely went to Georgia to see her parents, and she will be back in a few days.

According to a previous message, this morning she left early with a suitcase. Not being there, I do not know what happened, except reading the other messages.

Il y a 2 heures, laurent1535 a dit :

Yes, it is true, they will surely find themselves tomorrow, where tonight late. Yes, they can not leave cats without eating and drinking water.

It often happens, lately that Nina and Kira sleep alone. 

Kira surely went to Georgia to see her parents, and she will be back in a few days.

According to a previous message, this morning she left early with a suitcase. Not being there, I do not know what happened, except reading the other messages.

I made the original post about Kira leaving.  I tuned in and the suitcase was open on the bathroom floor.  I did not expect this as they went to bed very late again, talked for a while in the darkness and then drifted off to sleep, it was all very normal for them of late.

I do not know where Kira went, I only saw what was being packed in the case, the rest was conjecture or guesswork.  The object of a trial separation is to see if you can live apart, away from the other, without emotions and arguments getting in the way too much.  To reflect on the way you feel about the other person and if you can forgive them their transgressions as well as understanding that maybe, your actions may have contributed to their behaviour.  That you yourself may have transgressed and forced this response.  It is a time for soul searching which is best done alone.

If the outcome is positive, then you return with a new purpose to make the relationship work as long as the other partner agrees to do the same.  If it is negative, then you return to pack your belongings and leave for good.  It may be painful and not without recriminations, but sometimes reality bites and it has to be done.

• Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, ed2 a dit :

I appreciate your analysis very much! Please not be afraid to post them. I love reading them!

Nina has been absent from the apartment for more than 24 hours now.  I hope she left enough food and water out for the cats, though this is doubtful.  This reinforces my belief that Nina has somewhere else to go with a stash of clothes, as the outfit she was wearing when she left for her night out was definitely not suitable as day wear.  Though I now have a theory on this that seems plausible.  About February time, late one evening 23:30 their time,  I tuned in to their apartment  (cam 3) and to my surprise a middle aged man was sitting on the end of the couch closest to the kitchen watching TV.  Kira was in the kitchen corner by the stove looking very agitated, and very unhappy.  Nina was trying to comfort her as if to say it would be alright.   I thought that maybe he was a debt collector or something because he was big and menacing.  Kira grabbed her phone and sat on the corner of the couch nearest the camera, with her back to the man totally ignoring each other. Then Nina started talking to him and took some things out of the cabinet beneath the TV.  There were Trophies and Plaques and awards of some kind, and she showed them to the man one by one.  Then a woman came out from the bathroom and joined the conversation, then it dawned on me that they were probably Nina's parents as there was some resemblance between them.  Nina then took out some Photo albums and she and the woman went to the kitchen table to view them better.  Nina looked very proud of what she was showing her.  Kira still sat alone on the corner of the couch looking very nervous.  I suspect that she did not approve of the visit, because maybe they do not approve of her.  As I recall there were no parents at their Wedding...

Now as it was so late I think we can assume that they live not too far away, so maybe that is where Nina goes to stay and get changed.  What do you think, does this seem reasonable?