Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

Le 18/09/2017 à 12:30 AM, le5b05 a dit :

Well she is not looking so sad now!  She is talking on the phone and laughing, playing a game on her pad and seems very happy.  As I suspected she has arrived home in different clothes to what she went out in, carrying a small plastic bag that may hold the party frock and top she wore. 

Update:  She opened the bag this morning and it had some fruit in it and that is all.  So the clothes are still elsewhere.

Nina slept alone.  In the morning she spent a long time looking at photos on her phone, then up and dressed without panties again.  As she was wearing the long black top ( big white X, Black is my happy color) it is not the VPL she is concerned about, so she just must love going commando.  As far as I could tell there was no phone call between her and Kira, which is unusual.  Not doing any cooking or cleaning, and begrudgingly fed and watered the cats before going out.

il y a 39 minutes, ed2 a dit :

I mailed support, asking has Kira gone on vacation? When will she be back?

But they'll never answer.

When Kira left last Saturday she had just the one small case, even with washing and wearing it was 1 weeks clothing max. The only substantial shoes she had was what she was wearing,  So unless she is visiting Friends  or Parents where there may be more clothes available, then I suspect she will return this Saturday 23rd. 

• Like 1

Nina and Doe Eyes in the kitchen drinking Bourbon and Coke.  They have been painting on large canvas/paper sheets, Jackson Pollock style, only without the finesse.  I suppose it depends on how much they drink as to what happens next.

The blue writing on the top poster translates to "breath" in English, this is from Ukranian which is the best match.  I think this is where I may have been going wrong in some of my previous translations which made no sense.  I think they maybe speaking with a Ukranian dialect not Russian.  A good example is the word "chom" which Nina used a lot recently during an argument, this translates as "why" in English, which makes perfect sense now, but does not translate from Russian.

• Like 1

Nina and DE have been up all night in the kitchen, steadily drinking and just chatting.  Then DE made up the couch and crawled under the duvet, leaving Nina sitting at the kitchen table.  All perfectly fine until just before 06:00 when Nina went to the bathroom followed by DE shortly after.  Since then they have been hiding themselves away in the toilet cubicle, away from the prying eyes of the cameras.  Also no mics on cams 5 and 6 so you can't hear them either.  They've been in there for almost an hour, just popped out to the kitchen for a smoke together mid-way then back in again.  Still fully clothed so far, but it does make you wonder what they are up to?

When they smoke ill listen their talks, I'm from Bulgaria and understand what their talks. They talk about their band. And talk that one of their people from group will be perfect player. And talk about plans on the future. But nothing more. DE tell that Nina don't need be a nervous about her wife and she returns and all will be ok. 

So Nina tell that she wait her and cause she wanna tell DE about something secrets about music band tell her that they need return to bathroom. 

I don't listen something strange from apartments. 

And hope that don't listen in the future.😊😊😊😊👌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, Roksis a dit :

When they smoke ill listen their talks, I'm from Bulgaria and understand what their talks. They talk about their band. And talk that one of their people from group will be perfect player. And talk about plans on the future. But nothing more. DE tell that Nina don't need be a nervous about her wife and she returns and all will be ok. 

So Nina tell that she wait her and cause she wanna tell DE about something secrets about music band tell her that they need return to bathroom. 

I don't listen something strange from apartments. 

And hope that don't listen in the future.😊😊😊😊👌

Excellent news, I am pleased that it is about their band and all so innocent.  They have just emerged from the bathroom after 3 hours of deep conversation, damn they must be tired.  DE is dressed ready to go.  Nina changes in the bedroom (this time puts on white panties) into blue jeans and black top.  They will leave soon.  Great to hear DE supporting Nina about Kira, if all goes well when Kira returns then that will be wonderful.  Please keep us informed of any further things you hear, any translation I can manage is painfully sloooow.  So thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Nina and DE have been up all night in the kitchen, steadily drinking and just chatting.  Then DE made up the couch and crawled under the duvet, leaving Nina sitting at the kitchen table.  All perfectly fine until just before 06:00 when Nina went to the bathroom followed by DE shortly after.  Since then they have been hiding themselves away in the toilet cubicle, away from the prying eyes of the cameras.  Also no mics on cams 5 and 6 so you can't hear them either.  They've been in there for almost an hour, just popped out to the kitchen for a smoke together mid-way then back in again.  Still fully clothed so far, but it does make you wonder what they are up to?

In the older parts of this forum there is a topic about a (second) shower in that corner of the bathroom. That is where they would be.

One can still hear them talking softely on cam 7. Some little noises give room to well... multiple interpretations. But that may just be my fantasy speaking :-)

For a few months in this apartment it's a boredom if you have to drink a bottle of alcohol to have an effect ... better to cover it ... boredom these girls know for years how and where to conceal everything in their life ... They throw in some spitting when they feel they have overcome their inaction. I do not engage anyone with my mind!

За 

Roksis

Приятелю този апартамент е пълна пародия  ! Чуваш това което искат да чуеш !