Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

il y a 49 minutes, alokin a dit :

It's not just tonight ... Just the night after Nina's separation, thirty minutes after the arrival of Kira, she's back in the role of a cold egoist ... Kira  asks the intimacy of the icy singer ... from 15.06 .17 this bedroom is the most boring in the RLC

I will have to concede defeat on this Alokin, you are 100% correct.  For most who view rlc they need action and stimulation, they most certainly are not going to get much of that from this apartment. 

I myself, more than most was hoping Nina would realise just what a "God Given Gift" Kira is.  To find someone with such adoration for you, to dote upon you and give you unfettered LOVE is rare indeed.  To find it in someone so beautiful (and I think we can agree on that) is even rarer.  I was hoping Nina would change, the tidying of the apartment, the washing and cleaning was a start, and the welcome home was warm.  But as you say, 30 minutes later and we are back to square one.

Kira has popped back to the apartment a few times this morning to go to the toilet and to make herself a drink, so she is not far away.  The problem is she is now looking so sad, as she did before she went away, it does not bode well.

2 hours ago, alokin said:

It's not just tonight ... Just the night after Nina's separation, thirty minutes after the arrival of Kira, she's back in the role of a cold egoist ... Kira  asks the intimacy of the icy singer ... from 15.06 .17 this bedroom is the most boring in the RLC

not this again!

we know. we get it. you are bored. you said already. often.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

not this again!

we know. we get it. you are bored. you said already. often.

The truth hurts  ;) :) :)

I hope the girls read the forum if they want and in Russian it will write it Kira is a dude Nina is egoistic ...

On 21.9.2017 at 12:36 AM, ed2 said:

I mailed support, asking has Kira gone on vacation? When will she be back?

But they'll never answer.

I actually recieved an answer, but alittle late though, so what's the point:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
Kira is back now.
--
Support Team,

5 hours ago, alokin said:

... from 15.06 .17 this bedroom is the most boring in the RLC

I do not agree on that, there are several much worse couples on here. Alot of dead waste! Finally replacing D&D was a success, now RLC has also finally kicked out Zoya&Lev, I think Maya&Stephan and Julia&Eric should be the next to follow, then Adriana&Daniel and Desiree&Raul I could probably name even a few more, before Nina&Kira, including KKK and the Barcelona apartments.

• Like 2

I don't follow these two very much but after reading (understanding?) the past few pages of posts and of my observations the past three years, here's my take:

Nina (flat chested gal, correct?) is a confident, self-absorbed, conceded and egotistical young woman. She'd be better suited for 17th Century royalty as her behavior is often demeaning (to Kira) and somewhat snobbish.

Kira likes to please Nina but she lacks confidence in herself and accepts being mistreated (abused).  *I* think she loves Nina more then Nina loves her but Kira's love is misplaced.  *I* think Nina got into the relationship (they are married) happy she found someone who puts up with her behavior.  *I* think Kira is happy she found someone, period. *I* don't think she truly loves Nina on a love that builds on a relationship. *I* think she just loves being in a relationship (doesn't want to be alone).

il y a 35 minutes, Howard a dit :

I don't follow these two very much but after reading (understanding?) the past few pages of posts and of my observations the past three years, here's my take:

Nina (flat chested gal, correct?) is a confident, self-absorbed, conceded and egotistical young woman. She'd be better suited for 17th Century royalty as her behavior is often demeaning (to Kira) and somewhat snobbish.

Kira likes to please Nina but she lacks confidence in herself and accepts being mistreated (abused).  *I* think she loves Nina more then Nina loves her but Kira's love is misplaced.  *I* think Nina got into the relationship (they are married) happy she found someone who puts up with her behavior.  *I* think Kira is happy she found someone, period. *I* don't think she truly loves Nina on a love that builds on a relationship. *I* think she just loves being in a relationship (doesn't want to be alone).

HiYa,  I like your take on this relationship as so much of it rings true.  You are probably right about Kira just wanting a relationship.  It is a classic case of someone not knowing their own worth.  If she knew just how much she was Liked/Loved (you choose) on rlc, her self esteem would rocket and all the problems in her past (self harm etc) would diminish.  The demons may not go away, but she would be in a better position to fight them.

Nina being Nina will always take advantage of those around her, there is nothing anyone can do about that.  As for changing!  Deep down I think we all knew that was a non-starter, we just hoped that she would finally see reason and start pulling her weight.  Alas this will never be so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

You hit the nail on Nina. Kira I think is just blinded by her love to Nina

One sleeping in the living room the other bedroom ... naked and unhappy ... Kira  is starting to get angry ... Here either there will be a third again or their relationship will end. Some months ago Nina accused Kira of lying to Paris for a wonderful life from then on things get spoiled ... And Nina is a killer of sex when she touches her phone is a fact!

2 hours ago, Howard said:

Quoting myself above, I left out something very telling of the two:  During sex, it's all about Nina.  Kira does everything possible to please Nina. For Kira, it's about "like me, like me"...acceptance.  Don't every leave me...look how I make you happy.  

For Nina, it's about being deserving of the attention (it is all about me, not you). Rarely do you see Nina reciprocate.  They make kiss and hug (while clothed). But it's very much a one-sided sexual love affair.  It's not that Nina isn't capable. It's that Nina wants the focus only on her. 

Recall the 3some they had a few months ago?  It was all about Nina.  For those that have the video, let me know if I'm wrong but I don't think Nina 'touched' Kira very much - at least not until AFTER they had a falling out.  And even afterwards, it was a pitiful attempt of make-up sex.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

Quoting myself above, I left out something very telling of the two:  During sex, it's all about Nina.  Kira does everything possible to please Nina. For Kira, it's about "like me, like me"...acceptance.  Don't every leave me...look how I make you happy.  

For Nina, it's about being deserving of the attention (it is all about me, not you). Rarely do you see Nina reciprocate.  They make kiss and hug (while clothed). But it's very much a one-sided sexual love affair.  It's not that Nina isn't capable. It's that Nina wants the focus only on her. 

Recall the 3some they had a few months ago?  It was all about Nina.  For those that have the video, let me know if I'm wrong but I don't think Nina 'touched' Kira very much - at least not until AFTER they had a falling out.  And even afterwards, it was a pitiful attempt of make-up sex.

At last somebody has seen what I see, Nina has had sex with the blue-eyed girl long before the Troy with Kira ... she just decided that she would start with it, but Nina is selfish and only seeks her own benefit in every action or inaction ....

• Like 2