Nina & Kira ~ Chat Comments and Quotes Aug. 2017 to December 2017

1 minute ago, bigmac18 said:

To be precise, I believe it to be chestnut. Really, is there any color that doesn't suit Nina?

I'm more for natural colours... don't like pink, blue etc.

• Like 3

That night was a little strange. Kira worked in a kitchen on her laptop. Nina talked to someone in the bedroom by phone. They did not even talk to each other. Later, Kira went to sleep. Nina was just looking at her phone in the living room for hours.
It was strange. I hope everything is fine between them though it does not seem like that.
  :huh:

p.s. Sorry my bad english.

13 hours ago, akriana said:

That night was a little strange. Kira worked in a kitchen on her laptop. Nina talked to someone in the bedroom by phone. They did not even talk to each other. Later, Kira went to sleep. Nina was just looking at her phone in the living room for hours.
It was strange. I hope everything is fine between them though it does not seem like that.
  :huh:

p.s. Sorry my bad english.

Hi Akriana. Your English is very good, don't worry.

I believe Nina was talking on the phone about her band. I don't know why she was sitting separately on the bed. Perhaps indeed some troubles between them, again.

Now 00:30 their time, everything looks ok.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

Hi Akriana. Your English is very good, don't worry.

I believe Nina was talking on the phone about her band. I don't know why she was sitting separately on the bed. Perhaps indeed some troubles between them, again.

Now 00:30 their time, everything looks ok.

Thank you and your answer too. :rolleyes: