Katie & Phil, Lena & Peter

EL arrived. I think this is the last days when this apartment is online. KP - move to new apartment. Lena and Marseille - too, but already outside the project. I hope she will visit to KP from time to time, like Eric and Layla.

100800.jpg

100801.jpg

100802.jpg

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, groomy said:

EL arrived. I think this is the last days when this apartment is online. KP - move to new apartment. Lena and Marseille - too, but already outside the project. I hope she will visit to KP from time to time, like Eric and Layla.

100800.jpg

100801.jpg

100802.jpg

What happened to Peter? Did they break up?

I think Lena reached the end of what she was willing to do here. School and her life are more important then this. I wish her much success and happiness. I'm sure she'll be looking back on cc in the future with a big smile on her face. At least I hope so. ❤️

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think Lena reached the end of what she was willing to do here. School and her life are more important then this. I wish her much success and happiness. I'm sure she'll be looking back on cc in the future with a big smile on her face. At least I hope so. ❤️

Nice said Amy. We will always keep her in good memory. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nice said Amy. We will always keep her in good memory. 

Did you know that Camarads has a policy of deleting apts from CC after the apt is offline. I really think these things should be archived and left for not only is to enjoy in the future, but really for the tenants to be able to look back on. I know that if I were a tenant I'd be just like Violet and I'd want to have it all preserved for future reference. 

One thing thouh, there has got to be a better way to preserve the threads besides using the tenants names. They move around too much. I think it would have been much better to have archived the threads per apt, not by name. This is actually something that VV did well by naming the apt something instead of the names of the tenants. That way everything that happens in that location is captured in one place.  Sure, the thread can get too big, but it's fine to just number the threads for that location, such as Tver archive 1, 2, 3, etc.... The way CC and VH have their archive set up now it's a total mess and it's very difficult to find things. Try chasing down all of Layla's or Anna's stuff for example. Good luck!!!! 

Using the term "realm" isn't good either because it only showed up in the URL. VH should really pick names for the apts instead of using the tenants names. For example, Anna's original apt could have been called Carrot and then everything that happened in that apt would be there in one place. If the threads got too big, they could subdivide the threads chronologically under that name of the apt  for example,, Carrotve 1, 2. 3 etc....

VV was smart to name their apts something other then the tenants names! 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

This policy from Camarads is totally stupid. The archives will get reworked soon. I agree it's very difficult finding things in them at the moment...

I agree! I hope their new way is better. I highly suggest naming  the apts without using the tenants names. For the purpose of archiving, it is better to have everything that happened in that apt be in one place. Tenabts come and go, bit the apt is always the same from beginning to end.