Margaret & Tony

VH said the NV was shitty and would be fixed by tomorrow.  So unless they leave a light on I am already set to not be disappointed.  Thanks VH for informing us but I wish you would wait until everything worked before you brought the apartments online.  Having something like the night vision not working starts the apartment out with a bad taste. You guys can do better than this and an extra day to make sure everything is working would not only be great for us;  it might be cost effective for you in the long run.  Less bitching.  Less time responding to complaints via support tickets.  And less griping in here for potential customers to see.  Just my opinion..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, indeed! VH please try to have the apt 100% ready to go from the last opening day. You have no idea how annoying it is for us to see glaring problems from the start. Just try to imagine buying something and it not working well and so you take it back to the store and they say, "don't worry, we will get that fixed soon, come back tomorrow and we'll see what we can do". It just leaves a bad taste in your mouth. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but it's the same thing every time you open an apt. Please test, test, and double check everything before you turn them on. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So..the only place without cam isn't only the dresser room...the door on the right near the outside door leads to some room that at least two people can be there..(the two girls entered to there).

all 3 entered now from the outside door

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

all 3 entered now from the outside door

Yes i seen it.But in left of that outside door there is another door,that both girls entered prior to all leaving from front door.Put in cam2 hall..there is an door in the left(you only see party of it)that both girls entered,and in the right it's the dresser room.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Yes i seen it.But in right of that outside door there is another door,that both girls entered prior to all leaving from front door.Put in cam2 hall..there is an door in the left(you only see party of it)that both girls entered,and in the right it's the dresser room.

that door at left (from hall cam) i think is WC.. The red shirt girl come out from there after shower

• Upvote 1