Margaret & Tony

46 minutes ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Welcome Tony & Margaret apartment. Hope you'll like our newbies at VHTV.

The Timeline is now enabled. This camera will have a shitty NV lightning tonight, so be aware. This will be fixed tomorrow.

3 Additional cameras will be added to this apartment soon:  1 Camera to Tony & Margaret room, 1 Camera to Kitchen, and 1 Camera to Wardrobe, which is quite big there and anything may happen there too.

Enjoy! 

Regarding cam angeles and coverage, I think this is the best apartment on VHTV. With those extra cams, it would be great!

The only thing I see worthy of mentioning, the bathroom cam could maybe be moved alittle lower.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Regarding cam angeles and coverage, I think this is the best apartment on VHTV. With those extra cams, it would be great!

The only thing I see worthy of mentioning, the bathroom cam could maybe be moved alittle lower.

Seems well tought by the managers.Only two things needs fix,an couple new cams and well the other thing doesn't have fix..an bedroom.But it's clear when an job it's done right..and this looks perfetly fine.Glad not seing one third of the house without being filmed,or cams that catch the action so far that isn't enjoying to see.

1 minute ago, mib82 said:

Where are they???? Don't tell me there is an hide spot in this house too ......

Think the only hide spot it's the dresser room and nobody it's there,anyone knows if the house have an balcony or something?

Sorry to sound like a stuck record. But once again a new apartment is launched with a shower inside a glass cubicle. Some of us like to watch them in the shower and want a clear view without a glass door that can't be seen through when covered in water drops. You wouldn't put a frosty glass panel in front of a bed giving people an obstructed view of sex, so why do it in the bathrooms and showers?

If you have to have showers behind glass or shower curtains, then at least move the cam inside the shower so we have a better view.

Just my big frustration with apartments on VHTV and wish this would be thought about before apartments are chosen & launched.

shower2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1