Margaret & Tony

Even the livingroom coach it's all dirty,they now eat there,walk on top of sofas,we passed from an immaculate and nice looking place to this dum&..Just terrible.Why they did this in the house that were Probrably already my second favorite.Also tony should give some atention to Margaret..basicaly now she only exists from him at night and for some sex...just look at the kitchen with Margaret in it(and how nice it looks everything)than change to livingroom cam..almost look two diferent houses..the first one it's great..the second one just look average at best.

They look like the couple that used to visit Layla and Eric in the 'icebox', I think you named them the 'do nothings'. He ended up not joining his girlfriend in bed but sat up all night with a laptop computer and headphones listening to music whilst  L and E perform in the room in front of him.  If it is not them then the likeness is uncanny. I have been looking in the archive but cannot find anything from the 'icebox' days.

Just now, Arkay2 said:

They look like the couple that used to visit Layla and Eric in the 'icebox', I think you named them the 'do nothings'. He ended up not joining his girlfriend in bed but sat up all night with a laptop computer and headphones listening to music whilst  L and E perform in the room in front of him.  If it is not them then the likeness is uncanny.

Hmm you think thats do nothing girl? Don remember her so well. I bet @golfer06 will have pic of her in no time :biggrin:

• Like 1