Eva & Sam - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Eva and Sam  has two free cams that anyone can access even without a subscription because they are not a premium apartment

That might be the case but i thought the pics and videos are only allowed to be posted now in the premium section.

16 minutes ago, Daleys said:

That might be the case but i thought the pics and videos are only allowed to be posted now in the premium section.

Pictures and Videos can be Posted in Open Forums of the RLC Apartments. They just have to be Uploaded using a Third Party Host Site.  The Premium Sections are for Premium Members and there Attachments can be posted.

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Pictures and Videos can be Posted in Open Forums of the RLC Apartments. They just have to be Uploaded using a Third Party Host Site.  The Premium Sections are for Premium Members and there Attachments can be posted.

Ok i understand now.

• Like 1

Eva and Sam another epic sex session. Please would love if you could make it clear to your guests that they must NOT cover the cams if they decide to stay over and have sex or shower. Every apartment up till now has failed and guests continue to cover the cams this is not allowed and would love if you could get it right and make sure they don't. If they aren't comfortable that they must cover the cams then don't have a shower or sex it's simple. 

10 hours ago, Daleys said:

Eva and Sam another epic sex session. Please would love if you could make it clear to your guests that they must NOT cover the cams if they decide to stay over and have sex or shower. Every apartment up till now has failed and guests continue to cover the cams this is not allowed and would love if you could get it right and make sure they don't. If they aren't comfortable that they must cover the cams then don't have a shower or sex it's simple. 

There were guest's that stayed at Taya and Will and they put a big wall up not just cover the cams

18 hours ago, van the man said:

The Goddess finally has a rival for her crown!!!! Eva is as near to perfection and any woman can be! Wow simply wow

My loyalty to the Queen and to the Goddess is unwavering, but this Princess is the best thing to happen to RLC in a very long time. She's so damn pretty it's astounding. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The one mistake they made was  taking away the other shower cam angle. They could have switched it  to the far right  side of the bath or angled  the camera to avoid the toilet but get the bath view. We're going to have screaming the first time a guest decides to move the curtain away from the toilet