Layla & Eric - Part #3

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

oh goody. another sausage party in the making!

Capture_2017_09_15_12_51_21_630.png

Capture_2017_09_15_12_51_29_882.png

Capture_2017_09_15_12_51_38_647.png

If that's the case then that may mean that the girls are having a girly night and we know what happens there sometimes.:biggrin:

51 minutes ago, Just In said:

If that's the case then that may mean that the girls are having a girly night and we know what happens there sometimes.:biggrin:

Soon Eric will vanished into the air..dam the man its beyound skinny,he was always skinny but look at him now.

On 9/13/2017 at 12:47 PM, jabbath1987 said:

I once accidently did. I wore the glasses all day and did not take them off. I can tell you it's no difference besides it's a lil darker :biggrin:

Sorry, just now saw this. A little darker! 😂 I'm dying. Haha!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I love how she interacts with us.

E&L.png

parce qu'elle veut être sélectionnée, elle aussi, pour avoir un appartement gratuit, vu qu'elle est au chômage... et sans avenir professionnelle...

weil sie auch ausgewählt werden will, um eine flache frei zu haben, da sie arbeitslos ist ... und ohne berufliche Zukunft ...

because she wants to be selected, too, to have a flat free, since she is unemployed ... and without professional future ...

porque quiere ser seleccionada, también, para tener un piso libre, ya que está desempleada ... y sin futuro profesional ...

потому что она тоже хочет быть избранной, чтобы иметь квартиру бесплатно, так как она без работы ... и без профессионального будущего ...

لأنها تريد أن تختار، أيضا، أن يكون لها شقة حرة، لأنها عاطلة عن العمل ... وبدون مستقبل مهني ...

• Like 1