Layla & Eric - Part #3

Well this was a bit of a disappointment, but better and closer to soemthing than in the past. S o i logged on to my 5 free day pass tonight, and i was bouncing around, and ended up on Layla and Eric. I searched the timeline and sure enough i found she was worshipping his cock like it seems she does daily. She was licking it, and stroking it, and nibbling hi balls, and licking softly on the head, then she got down to business, sucking on it hard, and stroking him up the shaft right to the head, with his head in her mouth. Then she sped it up, and Eric was stretching out, and the viens started popping in his neck, and Layla was sucking that purple headed dick passionately, finally Eric groaned and he stretched out, Layla was gonna finish him off in her nice warm soft mouth, and at the last second eric pulled out and came in his hand! WTF, i thought he stopped doing that ages ago. Why why why doesn't he at least shoot it on her breasts, or on her hair, or on her face if she does that. Or she suck it up and swallow it! shooting a nice load of cum into ytour hand is a waste after all the good work she did!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Well this was a bit of a disappointment, but better and closer to soemthing than in the past. S o i logged on to my 5 free day pass tonight, and i was bouncing around, and ended up on Layla and Eric. I searched the timeline and sure enough i found she was worshipping his cock like it seems she does daily. She was licking it, and stroking it, and nibbling hi balls, and licking softly on the head, then she got down to business, sucking on it hard, and stroking him up the shaft right to the head, with his head in her mouth. Then she sped it up, and Eric was stretching out, and the viens started popping in his neck, and Layla was sucking that purple headed dick passionately, finally Eric groaned and he stretched out, Layla was gonna finish him off in her nice warm soft mouth, and at the last second eric pulled out and came in his hand! WTF, i thought he stopped doing that ages ago. Why why why doesn't he at least shoot it on her breasts, or on her hair, or on her face if she does that. Or she suck it up and swallow it! shooting a nice load of cum into ytour hand is a waste after all the good work she did!

Damn it Ash !! You should be an erotic content writer...:biggrin:

• Like 2

14 hours ago, golfer06 said:

everyone is all over the place. we really need to organize this section!

I said a while back that they need to add tags to all the threads to help with finding thing's as the places keep getting renamed and it's only the last couple that is left on the name.:sad:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

WOW that will get everyone hot under the collar until the hand part.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Perhaps she didn't wanted on her that time... 

Nice way to describe the moment :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

It's the third or four house they are in VH.

The fifth house. But fourth place. 

1. Great big appartement with Jess and her bf
  2. The ice cave
  3. The big house at the compound
  4. The little house at the compound (Replacing Silvia and Josh)
  5. The present place.
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

The fifth house. But fourth place. 

1. Great big appartement with Jess and her bf
  2. The ice cave
  3. The big house at the compound
  4. The little house at the compound (Replacing Silvia and Josh)
  5. The present place.

Damm..you're Totaly right jabba.Seems they are for ages in VH and they are.