Layla & Eric - Part #3

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

I dont know. My opinion - came Alex and Lina, as some technical experts (they were at KPLP today and worked with cameras). And on the basis of Eric and Layla - now the headquarters. Without online broadcasting. They will return soon.

This is the most logical explanation. Perhaps Eric and Layla left for 2-3 days to relatives.

It could be something with that... i send support ticket because hall cam was moved.. and before the last 'automatic answer' they already had talked with eric without any news about the cam and vh said will contact the manager to fix it

14 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i think it has something to do with layla & vh hasn't figured out what to do about it yet. look how long it took them to finally tell everyone about artur & carol! maybe layla & eric have broken up? @groomy do you know anything? thanks in advance!

Bold: don't meaning anything of course, but they was at the KPLP party the night before and also had sex on the couch... all seems normal till they left the house... And on saturday i think already layla is 'missing' in the apartment

1 hour ago, groomy said:

I dont know. My opinion - came Alex and Lina, as some technical experts (they were at KPLP today and worked with cameras). And on the basis of Eric and Layla - now the headquarters. Without online broadcasting. They will return soon.

This is the most logical explanation. Perhaps Eric and Layla left for 2-3 days to relatives.

i guess we'll see what happens. thanks groomy!!!!

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Bold: don't meaning anything of course, but they was at the KPLP party the night before and also had sex on the couch... all seems normal till they left the house... And on saturday i think already layla is 'missing' in the apartment

the reason i was speculating is because a few days ago eric tried to fuck layla but couldn't get it up. since then they didn't seem to be close in spite of the episode at kplp. we'll see what happens.

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

the reason i was speculating is because a few days ago eric tried to fuck layla but couldn't get it up. since then they didn't seem to be close in spite of the episode at kplp. we'll see what happens.

yes... i was 'surprised' when change to KPLP and captured that moment... even marseille seemed surprised at the time

image.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they've been around a lot longer but you may be right. maybe they're tired!

I'm tired too. And u know why? Because recently VH's news seem written only to write something without know what exactly happens in the apartments... Sorry if I write this, but I feel a little teased... First Sandra and Serge, then Carol and Artur.. Now Eric and Lyla... I wanna see if Violet and Jeff will come back... I doubt it... Jeka spends all the time in the house with Sara (is this her name?), who cables the new house for Jeff and Violet? Leo from Housenothing? Maybe all the tenants have to give respect for VH and for the costumers... they can't suddenly disappear... All of us saw what happened in Eric's house yesterday before going offline... We saw the guests! We saw Zoi and Tim... Those are not technical issues! Those are hidden decisions that VH and us can't know!