Layla & Eric - Part #3

51 minutes ago, mib82 said:

I'm tired too. And u know why? Because recently VH's news seem written only to write something without know what exactly happens in the apartments... Sorry if I write this, but I feel a little teased... First Sandra and Serge, then Carol and Artur.. Now Eric and Lyla... I wanna see if Violet and Jeff will come back... I doubt it... Jeka spends all the time in the house with Sara (is this her name?), who cables the new house for Jeff and Violet? Leo from Housenothing? Maybe all the tenants have to give respect for VH and for the costumers... they can't suddenly disappear... All of us saw what happened in Eric's house yesterday before going offline... We saw the guests! We saw Zoi and Tim... Those are not technical issues! Those are hidden decisions that VH and us can't know!

And like it was said later... They wasn't guests... It was the managers with technical guys that also went in the morning to KPLP house... And zoi and tim didn't stay much time there because at 23 they arrived at their homes

And a prove that some technical work happened there is that the hall cam position is fixed

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

And like it was said later... They wasn't guests... It was the managers with technical guys that also went in the morning to KPLP house... And zoi and tim didn't stay much time there because at 23 they arrived at their homes

And a prove that some technical work happened there is that the hall cam position is fixed

Yeah it took all day and all night to fix a hall cam. 

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Don't know... I know for sure that some works have been done... don't know if something was broken... if they need after first watch of the problem to buy new things...

Quite simply, VH needs to be more careful when they are adjusting apartments. Having us watch people enter the house and then shutting it down for almost 24 hours calling it technical work is not a good look.

25 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Quite simply, VH needs to be more careful when they are adjusting apartments. Having us watch people enter the house and then shutting it down for almost 24 hours calling it technical work is not a good look.

In that i agree with you ... For me it's weird that all the moment that houses are offline VH always said it's technical problems 

8 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I must have missed the part about Arthur and Carol.  Did they leave the project?  Were they "kicked out"  Like Stan and Teya?  And does anybody really know for sure where or what happened to Layla?

About Layla nothing..

About Arthur and Carol... 

21 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

Hey Stanley,

Carol & Artur will no longer appear back at VHTV due to lack of reliability. Jeff & Violet are coming back instead within 1-2 days at new place. And some new people are coming under Jeka's management soon too.

• Like 1