Layla & Eric - Part #3

1 minute ago, nack said:

@jabbath1987 @golfer06 Eric and Layla are the most boring couples on VH IMO. Even their sex is boring.Layla has a beautiful body but that's it.I never watched their apartment before and never intend to do it now.

That's my personal opinion and you may all disagree.It's fine. 

Let's agree to disagree then. :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nack said:

@jabbath1987 @golfer06 Eric and Layla are the most boring couples on VH IMO. Even their sex is boring.Layla has a beautiful body but that's it.I never watched their apartment before and never intend to do it now.

That's my personal opinion and you may all disagree.It's fine. 

ashley, kenny, & blanketboy are exciting. i think i'll watch them instead.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Dont mention SXLGD That's not a VH place and should not be mentioned in any other topics... Bad enough people keep writing the same bs over and over again in their topic...

what's wrong with you jabbath during these last weeks you changed alot,i know your goal it's to be mod more faster than possible but it's not a reason for change like this and be disagreeable,you changed alot also !

2 minutes ago, clivebb2^^ said:

what's wrong with you jabbath during these last weeks you changed alot,i know your goal it's to be mod more faster than possible but it's not a reason for change like this and be disagreeable,you changed alot also !

Nothing wrong with me. I just don't want SXLGD get so much attention. I think they will be gone faster when being completely ignored. You can of course post whatever you want. Was nothing against you

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nothing wrong with me. I just don't want SXLGD get so much attention. I think they will be gone faster when being completely ignored. You can of course post whatever you want. Was nothing against you

i am not alone to talk about sxlgd here but it's necessery sometime for give a comparison ,if you have something personal to me tell me in PM but i repeat again you changed alot recently it's just a statement and specially with me.

1 minute ago, clivebb2^^ said:

i am not alone to talk about sxlgd here but it's necessery sometime for give a comparison ,if you have something personal to me tell me in PM but i repeat again you changed alot recently it's just a statement and specially with me.

No buddy I have nothing personal with you. I suggest to everybody just ignore SXLGD :biggrin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol I don't get all the complains about Layla and Eric. Everybody knew they will come back and now people are surprised they are back and complain... :biggrin::huh:

I'm not complaining about Layla and Eric themselves. They were great especially with Jess and Sam and never should have been a) shipped to that tiny icebox apartment and b) shipped away to the compound away from their friends.  My complaint is the privacy a guest couple would have. I know we think the guest couple with the blonde does nothing. I think before they left she was on the verge of showing us something. A second guest bedroom would have helped that along because we will see a lot of them again. 

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

I'm not complaining about Layla and Eric themselves. They were great especially with Jess and Sam and never should have been a) shipped to that tiny icebox apartment and b) shipped away to the compound away from their friends.  My complaint is the privacy a guest couple would have. I know we think the guest couple with the blonde does nothing. I think before they left she was on the verge of showing us something. A second guest bedroom would have helped that along because we will see a lot of them again. 

Yes not a wrong thought. A guest room would have been nice :biggrin: