Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

I doubt that James will be more than a guest tonight. He is almost exactly outside the project.

In general, Lisa needs a locomotive. A man/woman/couple who will help her do more. Chloe and James is not this people. While Lisa is quite popular. But what will happen next? If it does not progress and quickly! It's like the days of Nudism in the Mansion. The first days this caused success and peaks in statistics. But then... Now Lena is asked to dress more often.

First: So we'll have James today to give Lisa the delayed congratulations?
Second, May the angels hear and listen to these wise words.
By the way, I have the same vision.

As for the complex, you were right from the start.
Raise attention, but keep the same. Something that Alex and Anna do efficiently.

That's why I believe in Anna's feelings. So much for Misty, who has taken over my credibility for her person (still 'taking the loss of virginity from the apartment') and now for Lisa (also awaiting the loss of her virginity, for her line in the project).
::)

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

I doubt that James will be more than a guest tonight. He is almost exactly outside the project.

In general, Lisa needs a locomotive. A man/woman/couple who will help her do more. Chloe and James is not this people. While Lisa is quite popular. But what will happen next? If it does not progress and quickly! It's like the days of Nudism in the Mansion. The first days this caused success and peaks in statistics. But then... Now Lena is asked to dress more often.

Do you know if there are guests in Lisa's apt. tonight?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I like seeing Chloe again. Just a normal nice girl. Hope to see her more often

I like her too, she seems to be a nice and friendly girl ... But don't know if she fits in something like VH project (not saying like to be fit in something like VH project a girl has to be like Misty)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I like her too, she seems to be a nice and friendly girl ... But don't know if she fits in something like VH project (not saying like to be fit in something like VH project a girl has to be like Misty)

There is no criteria to have to fit into the VH project, just as long as you're not shy about cameras which Chloe has proven time and time again in the past that she isn't.

• Like 1