Lisa & Em - Part #1

2 hours ago, fasterboss said:

downloaded a photo to test and works very well for me::)

13 hours ago, letsdothis said:

When someone is having a problem, the last thing they want to hear and the
least helpful is, Oh, it works fine for me. That's not helpful, at all. Obviously,
several people are having the same problem with the same pics. Several
people who are knowledgeable about how to upload, download, post, etc.
We would not lead you astray, pahman.

There's a very simple fix to this problem, which I've already outlined in a
previous post (pichoster.net is an alternate host). But, of course, the choice
is yours. Please do whatever you think is the right thing to do. Thank you
for listening.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think it becomes a legal question. At what point does VH become liable? And to whom are they liable? There are great risks being taken by doing this. 

Not sure if there is a need to take it to the legal level.

I am sure Lisa or Misty have a few friends around. How difficult is it to call an older mature guy like Alex, James, Drew or Dean and just let them know that on an unlikely event of violence I will SMS you. 

Older experienced guys know better how to peacefully handle stupid drunken violent kids like Lisa's random guests. 

BTW, I am not running a VH business and I am sure they have better more practical ideas.

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lisa, my dear try to be more careful ok! Never let this fucker back into your apt. 

MistySlap01.gif

Amy, can you or someone post what happened after they left the bedroom. I can't
believe that son of a bitch went after Misty like that. What an asshole. Lisa must
have brothers, because she didn't hesitate to go after that fucker, once he hit Misty.
She's a little scrapper!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, PENSIVE BLUEYES said:

if it wont download, use a program like Capture Wiz, frame it in, save it, its yours forever.  Capture Wiz is a free capture program for a trial time.

Thank you for that suggestion. And of course, you're absolutely right. The funny
thing is, I don't even need an external Windows app to do that. I have three
screen capture add-ons right in Firefox. I never think to use them in that respect,
because it's just so simple to right-click on a picture and download it. (Except for
poastimage, they make you jump through hoops.) I even have another add-on,
called DownThemAll, that lets me download most pictures in one click, except for
postimage pics.

If I ever run up against this or a similar problem again, I'll try to remember to use
my screen capture apps. Thanks again.

it's better i dont say nothing because what i see it's all against misty she start the first... 

@ Lisa: why you blocked him from behind? he only reply to a slap and don't continue if you don't get him blocked and Misty hit him for the second time 

sorry guys i stop here because you see only Misty like a victim ..these are my last words in this apt about what happened... they fight like street people 1 block from behind and the second attack... 

2 hours ago, MajorVoyeur said:

After all this discussion, I wanted to share the Gifs of the action. letsdothis beat me to the punch with the first sequence of events.  Here are the rest:

Lisa_Misty_Fight_2.gif

I appreciate you trying to give me the credit for that first GIF, but that was all
@Amy3, I just quoted her. Nice pun, though.

It's a good thing he didn't connect with Misty on that second swing. He might
have put her through the wall.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zoifan said:

I am sure Lisa or Misty have a few friends around. How difficult is it to call an older mature guy like Alex, James, Drew or Dean and just let them know that on an unlikely event of violence I will SMS you.

Alex in Moscow. James not a participant in the project and he most likely lives in another city. Drew - a taxi for 40 minutes. Dean he too is far away (but in this city).

And they do not know - when there will be a really incendiary party. And when it will be boring and uninteresting. Every guy - at the stage of conversations through messengers, describes himself from the best side. And this is normal.

I wrote in the topic Misty. Main problem of Misty is not that statistics will fall, but that one of the guests will do something bad. Lisa invited the company. Misty as a guest. Then one of the guys went with Misty. But Misty did not want to fuck him. He insisted. Misty called Lisa. Lisa tried to talk and kick him out. But in the end it turned out what happened.

Nothing really terrible or serious happened. I think girls will take consider this negative experience.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

it's better i dont say nothing because what i see it's all against misty she start the first... 

@ Lisa: why you blocked him from behind? he only reply to a slap and don't continue if you don't get him blocked and Misty hit him for the second time 

sorry guys i stop here because you see only Misty like a victim ..these are my last words in this apt about what happened... they fight like street people 1 block from behind and the second attack... 

I agree. I think Misty may have jumped the gun before she fully understood the
situation. But, she could have slapped him a 100 times, HE...SHOULD...NOT...
HAVE...HIT...HER...PERIOD!!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

that is strange about the some get them, some don't. about the likes i think that some of it has to do with a lot of people posting the same pics over & over. i have slowed down because of that. also the last few nights serena, nina, & edda have been getting a lot of the views & i'm sure that a lot of these pages are getting skipped over. the best thing for him to do would be to go premium cc & upload pics as an attachment.

I agree.