Lisa & Em - Part #1

il y a 12 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Lol est que la police là-bas?

yes on the other photos that I erased by mistake we see the shields of police on the sleeve. and you see the rotating beacon on the roof of the car

48 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I think there were a few names out there on your list, I think it's curious that you forget, but I understand why:biggrin:

Forget George why?What he does doesn't does the same as I seen that dude giving punches and kicks in head to an girl or That dude Eric giving strong punches to the girl and throwing her against the floor,seems not comparably at all.

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Forget George why?What he does doesn't does the same as I seen that dude giving punches and kicks in head to an girl or That dude Eric giving strong punches to the girl and throwing her against the floor,seems not comparably at all.

george no, I do not know he did, I stopped watching the apartment when Alan did what he did to the nina, if you think it's normal and does not fit in the violence text above, we do not have anything else to say

5 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

george no, I do not know he did, I stopped watching the apartment when Alan did what he did to the nina, if you think it's normal and does not fit in the violence text above, we do not have anything else to say

Dam,i didn't know that,what did George did to Nina!?The only "violence" seen from him was the fetish thing,more rude sex he does with Serena,but if you're right and he treated Nina bad,hit her or something then you have all the reason.

il y a 9 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Vous pensez que Misty ou Lisa les appelaient?

hard to say, but Misty made a phone call to her room after the altercation and another one on the loggia with Lisa

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Dam,i didn't know that,what did George did to Nina!?The only "violence" seen from him was the fetish thing,more rude sex he does with Serena,but if you're right and he treated Nina bad,hit her or something then you have all the reason.

he said ALAN.... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

well my english is not good and I'm sorry for that I did not talk about george
but alan, you want me to target the gift to elucidate the memory, I think it's not worth it

Just now, fasterboss said:

but alan, you want me to target the gift to elucidate the memory, I think it's not worth it

Your english may not be good... but in no language alan became translated to george :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Ha ok,Gess I. Read the name wrong,my English it's also not very good.Yes Alan sometimes violent,hope he controls that better.