Lisa & Em - Part #1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I guess it could be because of the cleanings.. Don't see any reason for her to hide when now is seating like she is in front of the cam.. And at the past was also been seen bating

She wasn't cleaning anymore.

3 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

We've been watching her very closely for some time. Maybe she just needed a break from the scrutiny. :cool:

Thank you. A very good point and quite understandable if she wanted a little alone time. Being under a magnifying glass 24/7 is a lot of pressure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

Thank you. A very good point and quite understandable if she wanted a little alone time. Being under a magnifying glass 24/7 is a lot of pressure.

Then stop posting request messages. This is not a cam site.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

We've been watching her very closely for some time. Maybe she just needed a break from the scrutiny. :cool:

bandicam_2017-09-09_11-09-08-578.jpg

That may be true. But most of the time she's doing this in the toilet. Sitting there for ten to fifteen minutes

A ten minute phone call left Lisa very happy and chirpy. When the call was received on the phone, but before she accepted it a picture was displayed from, I assume, her contacts list. Most likely the caller, not a very good screen capture as the phone was moving but does anyone recognise him. Then after a couple of further messages,  changed and went out to get some food. Alex also momentarily called in to collect something.

Lisa414.jpg

Lisa415.jpg

Lisa404.jpg

Lisa409.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Ooooh!  The posting police!!!

You can all express your opinions. I can too. BTW .. I do not participate in comments all the time. I am here for pics and vids. That's it. 

What they do, don't do, what they say .. doesn't matter. I still enjoy the cams whenever I can.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

A ten minute phone call left Lisa very happy and chirpy. When the call was received on the phone, but before she accepted it a picture was displayed from, I assume, her contacts list. Most likely the caller, not a very good screen capture as the phone was moving but does anyone recognise him. Then after a couple of further messages,  changed and went out to get some food. Alex also momentarily called in to collect something.

Lisa414.jpg

Lisa415.jpg

Lisa404.jpg

Lisa409.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2