Lisa & Em - Part #1

33 minutes ago, jontee said:

Regina, Sher, Renata did they have sex last night

Don't know.  Can't find sex to ask him/her.  You might try looking through the replay thumbs if you are a paying subscriber.  If they did it'll show up there.  Hey!  I'm a paying subscriber.  I'll go find out and come running right back here lickety split and let you know.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Don't know.  Can't find sex to ask him/her.  You might try looking through the replay thumbs if you are a paying subscriber.  If they did it'll show up there.  Hey!  I'm a paying subscriber.  I'll go find out and come running right back here lickety split and let you know.  :biggrin:

did i ask u......u boring bye

Just now, jontee said:

did i ask u......u boring bye

I'm sure most of us don't know who you ask since you posted in large letters and bold type.  You state you work a lot and can't follow the rooms a lot, use some of that big cash you're earning from working so much and buy a subscription.  Some of us don't earn those big bucks and we still buy a subscription.  Indeed, we can even afford the $20 a year to be a premium member to help support cam caps so people can ask others to pay and pass on those benefits to those who won't.  A non-feeloading bye to you..

• Like 2