Lisa & Em - Part #1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Oh, Lisa can enter the balcony through her bedroom. Nice feature!

The other door was locked the last time Alex and Anna came to visit her. But the kids used it last night when Lisa was sleeping. They didn't want to walk through Lisa's bedroom.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Could any of them be family or sth. from Lisa?

I thought about it, but also notice that Lisa already had behavior of being with friends in Chloe's apartment. Actually I expected this at the beginning of this.

Maybe the flow will start to come back now.

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

the only thing different is a couple that was invited, do you think lisa changed the behavior before the cams ? I've always seen a lot of pleasure doing gymnastics, sex with kiwi, and masturbating, where is the difference in behavior?

I did not say behavior change (difference ) but rather articulate, plan, search for effective visualization points. A coming month and I believe the statistics as well.
Numbers, graphs and peaks and falls.

Something in the line that Anna actually does.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe testing guys for replacing ARAJ?

ARAJ (RAJ) does not have to be replaced, but to include another couple there in the style and pace required. Do not use the jacuzzi in bathing suits for an example start.

You already have a bed room ready for it. Another full-time girl and Anastasia can develop and evolve.

The male tip of the pair will in turn directly confront the visible inertia (look at any time for cam 3 or for cam 1. There is always someone there on the sofa "not" doing anything) of the RAJ part, which will be pushed to move their asses (and I'm not saying to dance);

The drawing as it is there today. A couple where the man only wants the woman for himself and a pair of "failed catchers", in no way can evolve or make this place have expectations.

18 minutes ago, thedbear said:

ARAJ (RAJ) does not have to be replaced, but to include another couple there in the style and pace required. Do not use the jacuzzi in bathing suits for an example start.

You already have a bed room ready for it. Another full-time girl and Anastasia can develop and evolve.

The male tip of the pair will in turn directly confront the visible inertia (look at any time for cam 3 or for cam 1. There is always someone there on the sofa "not" doing anything) of the RAJ part, which will be pushed to move their asses (and I'm not saying to dance);

The drawing as it is there today. A couple where the man only wants the woman for himself and a pair of "failed catchers", in no way can evolve or make this place have expectations.

sorry but rockhead must go. nothing good can happen there until his moron ass is gone for good! he's made ana into his boring slave & the other guys are doing nothing. get the whole bunch out & start over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1