Lisa & Em - Part #1

13 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Around 23.00 local time, Lisa is expecting some hot friends. Click here

Repeated question, I recognize.
But now reinforced in expectations by the VH itself

This time we're going?
:biggrin:
Or as usual, we'll stay for a next time?
::)

Just remember, I'm in Lisa's apartment and not Misty's.

Chips and bets on the table, gentlemen
:cool:

on the bets to get very successful you have to work with low probabilities, so I continue to bet on lisa:biggrin:

48 minutes ago, pahman said:

4 guys in Lisa's apt

4guys.png

lisa-mist.png

Well!

The accountant there and now is extremely disturbing and favorable. Mainly by Misty being together.

we have 2 girls for 4 guys. I have a few bottles of drinks on the table to help and reinforce. Project Anna, to remember.

If by a similar possibility a Martian makes himself present, this to follow course and is in fact, everything that has happened in George project becomes a bulletin and Anna assumes and guarantees his position on pole one until we can remember.

For this again, gentlemen, betting on the table.:biggrin:

10 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Well!

The accountant there and now is extremely disturbing and favorable. Mainly by Misty being together.

we have 2 girls for 4 guys. I have a few bottles of drinks on the table to help and reinforce. Project Anna, to remember.

If by a similar possibility a Martian makes himself present, this to follow course and is in fact, everything that has happened in George project becomes a bulletin and Anna assumes and guarantees his position on pole one until we can remember.

For this again, gentlemen, betting on the table.:biggrin:

everyone has the right to succeed, even if it is not my favorite girl, Nina and her girls, did everything to deserve to be in the first position,

but it's news, this is normal and we'll see how Ana reacts to this, by exp if misty joins with a boyfriend and begins to do what ana and alex did, I have no doubt that I went back to the top:biggrin:

I just feel bad for these guys. The look so hopeful .... 

Just one of them  will sleep naked with Lisa and don't get to have sex with her. I feel even more bad for him since he will go through mental torture that the other two won't.

The lucky one will be selected by Mist and get his balls dry out.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I just feel bad for these guys. The look so hopeful .... 

Just one of them  will sleep naked with Lisa and don't get to have sex with her. I feel even more bad for him since he will go through mental torture that the other two won't.

The lucky one will be selected by Mist and get his balls dry out.  

Well, it's just that I'm not lucky to be tortured this way, I loved it.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

everyone has the right to succeed, even if it is not my favorite girl, Nina and her girls, did everything to deserve to be in the first position,

but it's news, this is normal and we'll see how Ana reacts to this, by exp if misty joins with a boyfriend and begins to do what ana and alex did, I have no doubt that I went back to the top:biggrin:

I don't think this "George thing" will last. I give it two weeks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Well, it's just that I'm not lucky to be tortured this way, I loved it.:biggrin:

So you are cool with sleeping beside a young beautiful half naked girl knowing you cannot touch her?