Lisa & Em - Part #1

8 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

As I pointed out, I wasn't the only one having the same problem, pahman. And
like I said, there's nothing that any of us could do to fix this problem. Maybe
there's something you could do on postimage to fix the problem. Maybe
postimage removed your files by mistake. IDK. I only know that a 404 error
means the files are no longer available for download. My suggestion was only
one solution. But, I guess we got your answer. Again, thanks for listening.

downloaded a photo to test and works very well for me::)

53 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

As I pointed out, I wasn't the only one having the same problem, pahman. And
like I said, there's nothing that any of us could do to fix this problem. Maybe
there's something you could do on postimage to fix the problem. Maybe
postimage removed your files by mistake. IDK. I only know that a 404 error
means the files are no longer available for download. My suggestion was only
one solution. But, I guess we got your answer. Again, thanks for listening.

i've never had a problem with pahman photos.

i can't get the timeline to work but from the little that i could see it didn't look like it worked out for misty & that guy. looked like he may have been fucking her & 1 minute later he was getting dressed. misty sleeping alone wtf happened?

• Like 1

I am disturbed by the violence incident here:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm15/cam15?timestamp=1506816988

It might be entertaining or interesting to follow dramas in VH, but violence is not ok.

I think it is irresponsible to bring 4 young guys and serve them too much alcohol until they either pass out or act stupid. 

A question that VH management should consider is that what's the point of these "drunken loser dudes" parties that Lisa hosts?  how much fun is that?

It is proven to us that Lisa will not get involve with these guys coming to her place, period. She absolutely does not look to be enjoying the guys or the party neither.  Like myself, many of the veteran VH subscribers don't even bother with these parties, since we know nothing will happen at the end. So what is the point here?

In many countries, sex workers must have backup support in case of any violence. That seems to be very necessary for the VH's single female apartments.  

36 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I am disturbed by the violence incident here:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm15/cam15?timestamp=1506816988

It might be entertaining or interesting to follow dramas in VH, but violence is not ok.

I think it is irresponsible to bring 4 young guys and serve them too much alcohol until they either pass out or act stupid. 

A question that VH management should consider is that what's the point of these "drunken loser dudes" parties that Lisa hosts?  how much fun is that?

It is proven to us that Lisa will not get involve with these guys coming to her place, period. She absolutely does not look to be enjoying the guys or the party neither.  Like myself, many of the veteran VH subscribers don't even bother with these parties, since we know nothing will happen at the end. So what is the point here?

In many countries, sex workers must have backup support in case of any violence. That seems to be very necessary for the VH's single female apartments.  

Very necessary? How often do you see violence in these apartments? Because I can count maybe twice since both girls moved between both apartments that something like this happened.

VH doesn't dictate how often they the tenants throw parties, whether they're single or couple apartments. Nor do they dictate what type of parties they throw. These "drunken loser dude" parties you refer to are the responsibility of the tenants themselves. I agree that constantly inviting strangers to your house on a regular basis may not be the smartest thing, especially when alcohol is involved, but it's not like it's VH's fault. Do you want VH to have a security guard posted at the door 24/7? Even if they were to do that, they would probably have to hire security for ever apartment, and when you consider that there are 18 apartments (I think, I don't feel like counting), that would cost a LOT of money. It's the tenants themselves that need to be more responsible for the types of people they bring into their homes especially if they are not familiar with who they are beforehand. 

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i've never had a problem with pahman photos.

I never have either, golfer, until last night. Other people use postimages, too,
and I've never had a problem with their pics, either, and still haven't. It was just
pahman's pics last night.

At first, I got that famous blue box that postimages hands out when files have
been removed. There are only two ways that can happen, in this situation.
Either pahman removed them, which is completely unlikely. Or, postimages
removed them, which is nearly 100% possible. Then the blue boxes went away
and I started getting the 404 error that I posted.

I wish I could say it was something I or someone else on CC was doing to
cause the 404, but that error doesn't happen on this end. That error can only
come from the other end. It means file not found.

And, if you look at the Likes for those pics, he hasn't had a Like in more than
16 hours. And, the 9 Likes that are there, are the same 8 or 9 that were there
last night. To me, that says that possibly, he's not getting Likes because no
one can download them. That's just speculation, but those pics deserve more
than 9 Likes, IMHO.

7 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

I never have either, golfer, until last night. Other people use postimages, too,
and I've never had a problem with their pics, either, and still haven't. It was just
pahman's pics last night.

At first, I got that famous blue box that postimages hands out when files have
been removed. There are only two ways that can happen, in this situation.
Either pahman removed them, which is completely unlikely. Or, postimages
removed them, which is nearly 100% possible. Then the blue boxes went away
and I started getting the 404 error that I posted.

I wish I could say it was something I or someone else on CC was doing to
cause the 404, but that error doesn't happen on this end. That error can only
come from the other end. It means file not found.

And, if you look at the Likes for those pics, he hasn't had a Like in more than
16 hours. And, the 9 Likes that are there, are the same 8 or 9 that were there
last night. To me, that says that possibly, he's not getting Likes because no
one can download them. That's just speculation, but those pics deserve more
than 9 Likes, IMHO.

that is strange about the some get them, some don't. about the likes i think that some of it has to do with a lot of people posting the same pics over & over. i have slowed down because of that. also the last few nights serena, nina, & edda have been getting a lot of the views & i'm sure that a lot of these pages are getting skipped over. the best thing for him to do would be to go premium cc & upload pics as an attachment.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Very necessary? How often do you see violence in these apartments? Because I can count maybe twice since both girls moved between both apartments that something like this happened.

VH doesn't dictate how often they the tenants throw parties, whether they're single or couple apartments. Nor do they dictate what type of parties they throw. These "drunken loser dude" parties you refer to are the responsibility of the tenants themselves. I agree that constantly inviting strangers to your house on a regular basis may not be the smartest thing, especially when alcohol is involved, but it's not like it's VH's fault. Do you want VH to have a security guard posted at the door 24/7? Even if they were to do that, they would probably have to hire security for ever apartment, and when you consider that there are 18 apartments (I think, I don't feel like counting), that would cost a LOT of money. It's the tenants themselves that need to be more responsible for the types of people they bring into their homes especially if they are not familiar with who they are beforehand. 

No, there is no need to have 24/7 guard in all apartment, and that is not what I said. Not sure why a reasonable suggestion is being manipulated by some unrelated statements.

let's put it in this way:

When a single female is surrounded by a few random drunken immature kids, it makes a rational sense to to have a backup plan. 

There is no point of having such boring parties, but if one insists, that is one night a week and it does not hurt to have someone on call. I am not saying to hire a bouncer standing at the door. come on ...

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

No, there is no need to have 24/7 guard in all apartment, and that is not what I said. Not sure why a reasonable suggestion is being manipulated by some unrelated statements.

let's put it in this way:

When a single female is surrounded by a few random drunken immature kids, it makes a rational sense to to have a backup plan. 

There is no point of having such boring parties, but if one insists, that is one night a week and it does not hurt to have someone on call. I am not saying to hire a bouncer standing at the door. come on ...

I think it becomes a legal question. At what point does VH become liable? And to whom are they liable? There are great risks being taken by doing this.