Lisa & Em - Part #1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

According to Groomy Lisa is planning to fuck one of them tonight... I believe it when I see it :biggrin:

Wow so now it's official?
Anna really resolved to end her novels pending in the project / ?.
Would the next one on the List be MIsty at their promised crazy parties? MMF, FF.MMFF.FFM?
MFG(gay)?? Hehehe.

Can Terry make a social visit to Lisa now?
:biggrin:

1 hour ago, MajorVoyeur said:

Too much drink may be causing pud performance issues. :dodgy:

bandicam_2017-10-18_22-32-28-994.jpg

Dud performance issues. They seem pretty close, like she knows him fairly well. I hope she can find a decent guy, she seems so nice. He seems like a nice kid. He seemed to be getting upset about his dick fail earlier, looks like she reassured him it's no big deal. They we're pounding tequila shots earlier, what did he think was gonna happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MajorVoyeur said:

I haven't been following Lisa & Misty as much recently. Is this guy a regular or a new one?

I'mnnot too good up on Lisa either, he doesn't look familier to me, but the way they act they seem to know each other fairly well.

I thoroughly checked timeline. The guy had erection problem, could not penetrate. Lisa should frustration a few times, but she was kind and cool overall.

Well....

Karma is a bitch. With all the blue balls Lisa gave to the visitor guys - and us - she gets blue vage tonight... How does that feel Lisa ? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Can’t figure out why Misty can’t hook her up with good guy. I’m not saying a player either. 

I don't she can be happy with one guy right now. Some of the guys she sleeps with must be decent men, Before Guy , if i asked any single guys over for sex they'd be there in a heartbeat, and they we're mostly good guys. Did Lisa hook up with "limpy" this morning?. The guy was drinking shots of tequila every time i checked on them, what did he think was gonna happen. He seemed like a real nice guy though, and wass visibly upset he could'nt get it up. The way they we're hugging and kissing seemed like they we're friends, not strangers. Misty's guy had the same problem, she just told him to go to sleep, i guess they did it this morning.