Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 hour ago, pahman said:

I've noticed that Lisa and Misty haven't been at each other's places the last 5 days. It also looks like they don't speak to each other.

One reason could by Misty is busy with fucking and Lisa is very busy with not fucking.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Em should join Lisa during these activities. Em does not really much lately to keep viewers entertained

Em it's a weird girl.. on the first time there suddendly sex at living room... now she seems to be extra carefully not showing nothing except on changing clothes and shower... Even when Lisa it totally naked at her side... nothing

41 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Em should join Lisa during these activities. Em does not really much lately to keep viewers entertained

26 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Em it's a weird girl.. on the first time there suddendly sex at living room... now she seems to be extra carefully not showing nothing except on changing clothes and shower... Even when Lisa it totally naked at her side... nothing

It is interesting. Technically, she does +/- as much Sally. In the topic Zoi and Tim (where Sally is a guest) - the last 40 pages about that Sally needed a separate apartment in the VH. Em no problems with nudity. She also washes in the shower. Truth is not 8 times a day like Sally.

If it's about me. Em pretty boring. She speaks little. Does not create a good atmosphere. To me Nora (Edda apt) is more interesting. She always tells funny stories. It is interesting to communicate. She jokes a lot. Creates an excellent atmosphere in the apartment. But she does not show anything.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

It is interesting. Technically, she does +/- as much Sally. In the topic Zoi and Tim (where Sally is a guest) - the last 40 pages about that Sally needed a separate apartment in the VH. Em no problems with nudity. She also washes in the shower. Truth is not 8 times a day like Sally.

If it's about me. Em pretty boring. She speaks little. Does not create a good atmosphere. To me Nora (Edda apt) is more interesting. She always tells funny stories. It is interesting to communicate. He jokes a lot. Creates an excellent atmosphere in the apartment. But she does not show anything.

Fully agree Nora is more interesting. Em is really slowing down that place at the moment...

9 minutes ago, groomy said:

If it's about me. Em pretty boring. She speaks little. Does not create a good atmosphere. To me Nora (Edda apt) is more interesting. She always tells funny stories. It is interesting to communicate. He jokes a lot. Creates an excellent atmosphere in the apartment. But she does not show anything.

I'm not the one defending an apartment for Sally... I guess it's only one member that is saying that in repeat mode :biggrin:

Also, like jabbath, i agree with you about Nora... Even that i can't support the part of funny stories and jokes :biggrin::biggrin:

Edit: And btw, Em did a lot more in 3 visits then Sally in all the visits she did (sex, show, teasing moments with nice positions to cams)

• Like 1

I never got the appeal of Sally but this is an interesting situation between these three girls: Em has done more than Sally therefore is a lot more interesting than Sally, but has also done a lot more than Nora but she's no where near as interesting as her. Even if you can't understand the language, it's easy to see how Nora lifts and adds to the overall mood whenever she's there. This Em girl on the other hand almost looks like she doesn't even want to be there at times. Sally just used to act like a dead fish in that apartment.