Lisa & Em - Part #1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Ok, you tell me what you think is happening here.

Lisa started to do this when Anna And Alex came back from vacation. She has to deliver otherwise she will lose her apt. Lisa has never been someone who wanted to have sex with different guys. You know that.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

That poor guy is in an agonizing hell that you cannot understand if ed has never happened to you. The anxiety is painful! He needs to realize that it’s the alcohol and the cams and  that he’ll be ok. He should just try to seep it off. 

Indeed, he really seems desperate.

• Like 1

I think Em is going to have round 2.

About Lisa: 

- If lisa wants to have sex, she should not serve that much alcohol

- In the bedroom, she did not show any emotion very cold (quite opposite of Em). Poor guy had to make a move and hardly gets a kiss.  Blow job was out of question for him. Come on Lisa, It is called making love. Show some kindness. Learn it from Em.

List is such good sweet person,  but she does not show any emotion to her prospect partner. She keeps it the desired to herself. She expect the perner make all the moves. This attitude does not work with these young kids. They are not experienced like Dean or Luiz. However,  but it seems that these younger boys are the type of boyfriends Lisa wants to hang with. Someone like James.

I hope the translator Lisa uses translates well the above paragraph, since I believe it helps her with her love life.

Em is a great role model for Lisa.

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That poor guy is in an agonizing hell that you cannot understand if ed has never happened to you. The anxiety is painful! He needs to realize that it’s the alcohol and the cams and  that he’ll be ok. He should just try to seep it off. 

I expect Lisa gets enough view. She must be doing better than many other appartments.

• Like 1