Lisa & Em - Part #1

Give the guy a break..he tried to initiate something with Lisa @7:40 .i am starting to think the issue is with Lisa.She is still waiting for her dream man.She had absolutely no interest in this guy and resisted all his advances.

I think we should forget about her having sex.She is happy bating.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

If these two come back next time I want to see "Logan in bed with Em and Lisa while the other guy sleeps on the couch.

The chance of Lisa engage in a 3some is slim. 

But I expect both Logan and Em could have a bright future in VH.

3 minutes ago, nack said:

Give the guy a break..he tried to initiate something with Lisa @7:40 .i am starting to think the issue is with Lisa.She is still waiting for her dream man.She had absolutely no interest in this guy and resisted all his advances.

I think we should forget about her having sex.She is happy bating.

I learned tonight that Lisa does not know how to approach men. She wants, but doesn't know how.

Em will be a great role model.

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I made a post about this very thing a little over a month ago. She's awkward when it comes to guys. 

I do expect improvement. Misty was not a good model. Em is an excellent one. Em knows the art of being woman.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This guy should get up and leave. He's making me feel anxious. Can't watch it anymore.

Every 20 minute he has a failed attempt. Doesn't let go.

On the bright side, I bet Lisa appartment is having a record view. Good for her.

• Like 1