Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 hour ago, Arkay2 said:

Drawing on the shower door :heart:

Chloe05.jpg

1 hour ago, Arkay2 said:

Drawing on the shower door :heart:

Chloe05.jpg

I must say I like her and I miss her.

And you doubt how much anything "broken" between her and Lisa definitely buried.

I hope to see Chloe more often here.:heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I must say I like her and I miss her.

And you doubt how much anything "broken" between her and Lisa definitely buried.

I hope to see Chloe more often here.:heart:

i like chloe also. i recall the times when she wanted to sneak a bj with james & he wouldn't let her. if she visits without him & maybe some of their friends visit (like the couple that had sex in the bathroom) this apt could be quite entertaining!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

i like chloe also. i recall the times when she wanted to sneak a bj with james & he wouldn't let her. if she visits without him & maybe some of their friends visit (like the couple that had sex in the bathroom) this apt could be quite entertaining!

Exactly what I'm thinking.
:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

I agree but with the added extra of the guy that tried for days to do something with Chloe on camera, now that was entertaining.

14 minutes ago, Just In said:

I agree but with the added extra of the guy that tried for days to do something with Chloe on camera, now that was entertaining.

if she's not worried about james that would be entertaining. i believe they did stuff off cam when he was away. with james out of the picture (i hope) she wouldn't have to hide it.

Lisa really needs a guy in her apt. Otherwise, she will not make it. Having someone who comes for sex now and then is not enough.

If i was Alex, i would find a guy (who wants to be in VHTV) and let him stay there as guest for one week or two and see what will happen.

• Like 1