Lisa & Em - Part #1

6 hours ago, fasterboss said:

well, Lisa, when she appears with Luiz, it only makes me think that she likes him, because after she cried yesterday she must have gone to look for comfort in Luiz,

A lot of people find comfort in things and people that are not good for them. Do you think Lewis is good for Lisa? If Lisa were your sister would you be happy with a guy like Lewis in her life? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I lean to he wishes he could be like Lewis.  He said before he could never be monogamous, most misogynists are incapable of being monogamous. 

Lisa reminds me of my school days, the most idiot guys always have the best girls,:biggrin:

as for lewis unfortunately she likes him, because in a more fragile moment since joining the lisa project he went to lewis:sad:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

A lot of people find comfort in things and people that are not good for them. Do you think Lewis is good for Lisa? If Lisa were your sister would you be happy with a guy like Lewis in her life? 

I'm not happy Amy, I just want the good of Lisa, I know she does not have a good emotional moment

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

He said before he could never be monogamous, most misogynists are incapable of being monogamous.

Does this mean Misty hates men because she can't be with just one? Is this really your logic? What about Mira and Henry. They're both swingers. They must hate women too then right? Anna and Alex; they're swingers. They must hate women too right? Or are only Henry and Alex the only misogynists because they have fucked different girls? NIna and Edda both fuck other people other than their boyfriends. Does that mean they hate women too? Or do they hate men because they don't stick to only having sex with their boyfriends?

12 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I'm not happy Amy, I just want the good of Lisa, I know she does not have a good emotional moment

I'm glad to hear that. It means your not willing to sacrifice her life for your own entertainment like someone else here appear to be. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Does this mean Misty hates men because she can't be with just one? Is this really your logic? What about Mira and Henry. They're both swingers. They must hate women too then right? Anna and Alex; they're swingers. They must hate women too right? Or are only Henry and Alex the only misogynists because they have fucked different girls? NIna and Edda both fuck other people other than their boyfriends. Does that mean they hate women too? Or do they hate men because they don't stick to only having sex with their boyfriends?

As usual you twist what i said, i said your a misogynists , which you are in my opinion of course, by your comments i read on this forum. And a misogynist basically has no respect for women, hence they would never be in a relationship with a single woman since they don't feel any woman is good enough for them. I didn't say someone who isn't monogamous is a misogynist or hates women,  .Learn to comprehend what i say if you feel the need to respond to my remarks.

35 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lisa stopped searching for the right guy the day she decided to start fucking with multiple guys to save her place, after resisting so long. 

I believe she brought Lewis back not because she expects love from him but to have a regular fucker in her apt.

One thing i noticed last night is that Lisa asked Lewis to go to the Loggia when  he arrived, waked up Em, Em came to the loggia and they started talking about sex. They went later in the sleeping room and Lewis tried to fuck Em while Lisa was in the bathroom.

The way Lisa was talking to Em made me think she wanted Em to have sex with Lewis.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Just to say x2 here... i agree with you... And i think if she keeps trying to see in him something she will be unable to follow her way

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

i said your a misogynists , which you are in my opinion of course, by your comments i read on this forum.

You actually never said this. BTW, it's "you're." 

6 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

And a misogynist basically has no respect for women, hence they would never be in a relationship with a single woman since they don't feel any woman is good enough for them.

1. I never said that I could or would never be in a relationship with a single woman. It is quite possible to only date one woman and have sex with others (ie: Alex, Henry, Drew, Grisha, Tim, Jeka, Layne.. and also Nina, Edda, Anna, Bree). I mainly stated that I could nor would never only have sex with only one.

2. Again I bring up Misty who also is incapable of being in a relationship with a single man. You can't make blanket statements like this without encompassing all that it falls under. This is the problem with your broad assumptions about things you know very little about. 

• Like 1