Lisa & Em - Part #1

Ok, I think I’ve made my points as clear as I possibly can make them. In no way do I believe that Lisa is having sex with guys for the sole purpose of keeping her stay here. If that’s the case, then I don’t know her like I think I do and I’ve been nothing but wrong about her since she moved into this apt. I can live with being wrong, but I don’t think I am. 

There is only one person who can clear this whole thing up and that’s Groomy. I’m sorry, I mean Lisa. 😬 So, Lisa I guess the ball is in your court. Who are you and what do you want out of life and this life on VH? I’d say that you are at a crossroads. Do you want to just be a fun girl on VH doing anything you want to get views or do you want a stable boyfriend and love?  If it’s love how can you be with Lewis when he tried to have sex with Em on your night?  I think we are all so confused about Lisa. I know I shouldn’t do this, but I think it’s come down to it at this point. 

Lisa, on the bathroom telegraph, please tell us what you want in life right now,, FUN or LOVE

• Like 2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ok, I think I’ve made my points as clear as I possibly can make them. In no way do I believe that Lisa is having sex with guys for the sole purpose of keeping her stay here. If that’s the case, then I don’t know her like I think I do and I’ve been nothing but wrong about her since she moved into this apt. I can live with being wrong, but I don’t think I am. 

There is only one person who can clear this whole thing up and that’s Groomy. I’m sorry, I mean Lisa. 😬 So, Lisa I guess the ball is in your court. Who are you and what do you want out of life and this life on VH? I’d say that you are at a crossroads. Do you want to just be a fun girl on VH doing anything you want to get views or do you want a stable boyfriend and love?  If it’s love how can you be with Lewis when he tried to have sex with Em on your night?  I think we are all so confused about Lisa. I know I shouldn’t do this, but I think it’s come down to it at this point. 

Lisa, on the bathroom telegraph, please tell us what you want in life right now,, FUN or LOVE

And please tell us the name of Ems cat :biggrin:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

is it so hard to want both??? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

And please tell us the name of Ems cat :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

She can register and answer. Getting more attention and statistics. The club already has Mira and Henry (she knows who it is), Violet and Jeff (who keep statistics on communication in forum) and KPLP.

About Em - she's the best guest at Lisa all the time. However, the guys are the main problem. But even without guys Lisa and Em can do it well. For example, like Edda and Nora yesterday.:shy:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

the last time the telegraph worked was to congratulate you,:biggrin:

since that time Lisa said nothing more,
many tenants are creating an account in the forum, I even found it amusing, but I remain in doubt to what extent this does not kill the interaction and interpretation of what is happening:huh:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

She can register and answer. Getting more attention and statistics. The club already has Mira and Henry (she knows who it is), Violet and Jeff (who keep statistics on communication in forum) and KPLP.

About Em - she's the best guest at Lisa all the time. However, the guys are the main problem. But even without guys Lisa and Em can do it well. For example, like Edda and Nora yesterday.:shy:

i hope to see her registered here ::)

• Like 2