Lisa & Em - Part #1

14 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. In the project, she has a perspective only if she passes Misty's courses. Again - give her an apartment. On the same day, you will be asked to close. How's that with Sally. Lisa's apartment is good for Em. And for Lisa too.

Sorry, but in translation that comes out like a riddle. Could you be a bit more frank?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Maybe it has something to do with us keep complaining about Lisa not fucking every guy she bring to her apartment. This might gave wrong impression to Alex - and he does not know we do love Lisa the way that she is.

No, it has something to do with her stats. That's why Em was also brought there. 

23 minutes ago, groomy said:

No. In the project, she has a perspective only if she passes Misty's courses. Again - give her an apartment. On the same day, you will be asked to close. How's that with Sally. Lisa's apartment is good for Em. And for Lisa too.

Thanks Groomy for sharing your thought.

I would not compare Sally with Em.

Sally is so dumb, does not have a clue what VHTV business about. Not sure if she has the IQ capacity to understand the VHTV business model. She is just a pretty face.

In contrast I am dazzled how intelligent Em is. She looks naive, but I found she is very strong, firm and smart. 

- Em starts delivers her sex shows right between 6 AM to 8 AM, the best time for US timezones. Consider most paying customers are from US.

- Em stretches her sex shows to at least two hours. Have noticed how people were desperate for seeing next next round of sex last night? She planned it. She got the most viewers out of it.

- Based on Em's plan, viewers start to see the two are together at 1 AM local time and keep viewing until 8 AM when the last sex scene happens . That is 7 hours of massive number of disparate viewers waiting for her showing last round of sex. Thanks to Logan endurance, she planned it well. In English we call it "Em shows the viewers the carrot" not sure how it appears in your translator.

- Aren't you impressed how Em said "No" to Lewis?  I loved it. Em was stronger than Lewis. I am amazed how soft Em rejected Lewis strong push. Em did not mind fucking Lewis, but that probably jeopardize her main business plan. 

In summary, Em should not be underestimated. She is here to win. And she will win, if she decides VHTV is the next move for her. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pahman said:

No, it has something to do with her stats. That's why Em was also brought there. 

It is surprising if Lisa has issues with stats, I really like her. but who know, 

It is surprising if Lisa has issues with stats, I really like her. but who know, 

Not that much surprising. Before Em came along not much was going on in this place, if anything at all. Liking someone can only go so far if they're not doing anything fun and/or sexual. 

Thanks Groomy for sharing your thought.

I would not compare Sally with Em.

Sally is so dumb, does not have a clue what VHTV business about. Not sure if she has the IQ capacity to understand the VHTV business model. She is just a pretty face.

In contrast I am dazzled how intelligent Em is. She looks naive, but I found she is very strong, firm and smart. 

- Em starts delivers her sex shows right between 6 AM to 8 AM, the best time for US timezones. Consider most paying customers are from US.

- Em stretches her sex shows to at least two hours. Have noticed how people were desperate for seeing next next round of sex last night? She planned it. She got the most viewers out of it.

- Based on Em's plan, viewers start to see the two are together at 1 AM local time and keep viewing until 8 AM when the last sex scene happens . That is 7 hours of massive number of disparate viewers waiting for her showing last round of sex. Thanks to Logan endurance, she planned it well. In English we call it "Em shows the viewers the carrot" not sure how it appears in your translator.

- Aren't you impressed how Em said "No" to Lewis?  I loved it. Em was stronger than Lewis. I am amazed how soft Em rejected Lewis strong push. Em did not mind fucking Lewis, but that probably jeopardize her main business plan. 

In summary, Em should not be underestimated. She is here to win. And she will win, if she decides VHTV is the next move for her. 

About Em and Lewis. If Em had said yes, i don't think he would have fucked her without Lisa being there. That is why i think Lisa wanted him to fuck Em. Maybe she brought Lewis to fuck Em not her. I say this because of the way they came in at 7 am, Lisa asking him not to talk loud, the way lisa woke Em up while Sid was sleeping and brought her to the loggia to talk, then they went to the sleeping room and Lewis started asking Em to have sex with him. 

I don't think he would have dared to do that if Lisa and him hadden talked about it before they came in.

I think Em needs some time. We haven't seen a lot from her. But i think she's doing well.

34 minutes ago, pahman said:

About Em and Lewis. If Em had said yes, i don't think he would have fucked her without Lisa being there. That is why i think Lisa wanted him to fuck Em. Maybe she brought Lewis to fuck Em not her. I say this because of the way they came in at 7 am, Lisa asking him not to talk loud, the way lisa woke Em up while Sid was sleeping and brought her to the loggia to talk, then they went to the sleeping room and Lewis started asking Em to have sex with him. 

I don't think he would have dared to do that if Lisa and him hadden talked about it before they came in.

I think Em needs some time. We haven't seen a lot from her. But i think she's doing well.

There is no question that Em and Lewis encounter was planned by Lisa. I am not going to cover the obvious here.

The problem with Lisa's plan was that it was so impulsive and sudden. Why I an saying that? keep reading:

because you do need to give your viewers a hint that there will be a sex scene, like showing a party with guys and girls. That way viewers will watch the cameras from party start time usually 11 PM local until 6 Am local when the happy ending sex usually happens. A few Alex appartments follow this pattern.

Lisa brough Lewis for a fuck show far too late in the night, and viewers did not have any in-advance hint, so there were not enough viewers. Pay close attention to the Em+Lewis video -all 3 camera,  when she stands in the camera blind spots. They keep showing their cellphones while negotiating. Em's point was there is absolutely not enough viewers so, there won't be enough compensation for her performance.  Remembers, Em does not fuck for pleasure. She knows this business so in-depth through her cam show experience or through Alex orientation. Who knows.

When I go through Em's timeline, and read desperate posts here at that time  , I can tell with confidence that Em outsmarts her viewers. Have you noticed 1st she check her cell phone then takes poor Logan for a smoke break in the middles of sex? She check the online stats and plan accordingly.

Sorry Em, didn't mean to reveal your business secrets ;)

Lisa, if you are reading this, you do need to learn the tricks from Em. I love you Lisa, be strong :)

Sure Em and Logan have a lot of sex, but most of it is not viewer oriented. Ok, yea! I know this is voyeurism not camming. BUT!!! Answer me this, why do they hide so much when they are having sex then? Worst of all is that there is no end to the sex because he never cums. He should at least try to fake one for us and pretend to unload it inside of her, but he doesn't even do that. They just kind of stop. To me, this is some low quality sex for multiple reason. Why you guys seem to think she's aiming for Misty's spot has me completely stumped.

My last complaint is this. They need to turn cam1 down so you can actually see the whole couch. Who wants to see half a body laying there? It's always the best view of the couch. So, the viewer has to settle for cam2 which is too far away. It's a bad set up and Em and Logan don't understand where the cam views are located.

• Like 1

or they sleep facing the other side, solved the problem without having to mess with the cams

30 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My last complaint is this. They need to turn cam1 down so you can actually see the whole couch. Who wants to see half a body laying there? It's always the best view of the couch. So, the viewer has to settle for cam2 which is too far away. It's a bad set up and Em and Logan don't understand where the cam views are located.