Lisa & Em - Part #1

Lisa had sex in VHTV with two guys. She likes to play hard to get. The guy must be persistent.

This guy, never seen him here, is not doing well. He does not know his alcohol limit and puked. Lisa on the other hand took many shots like a champ. A true Russian girl. This guy might not be a good match for Lisa. I love to be wrong, and we have to wait until morning, when they are awake and get over of the hang over.

Although he started weak, I wish luck for him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Lisa had sex in VHTV with two guys. She likes to play hard to get. The guy must be persistent.

This guy, never seen him here, is not doing well. He does not know his alcohol limit and puked. Lisa on the other hand took many shots like a champ. A true Russian girl. This guy might not be a good match for Lisa. I love to be wrong, and we have to wait until morning, when they are awake and get over of the hang over.

Although he started weak, I wish luck for him.

Oh yeah, good luck, I know how much I would like a drunk guy who smells like puke laying on top of me, sounds like a real party! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh yeah, good luck, I know how much I would like a drunk guy who smells like puke laying on top of me, sounds like a real party! 

Well if he is smart, there are workarounds. Also, please note that Lisa should smell like an ashtray too ... I am just saying ....

That's - went on a couple of days and missed all the drama.

In general, the official version is correct. Only they were drunk - if they were sober or less drunk, there would be no quarrel. Well, I hope after a while, they will reconcile. In general they were not close friends until the quarrel. Rather, colleagues who communicate well.

• Like 1