Lisa & Em - Part #1

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

Sad times, Chloe has left. It was good to see Chloe again (looking lovely) and I believe her visit has had a positive effect on Lisa as well. The happiness displayed when the two of them are together is quite contagious. I do wonder how much mischief these two got up to before the VHTV days, I bet there are a few stories there to tell. Even though she is out of the VHTV program, I'm sure that I am not alone in hoping that Chloe is able to visit Lisa again occasionally.

Chloe if you read this, we hope to see you visit Lisa again, but in the meantime you have my best wishes for everything you choose to do in the future. :heart:

Chloe15.jpg

Damn that pic on the left is just classy and beautiful :heart:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Jab why do russians leave their tv on, the screen has some many hours of viewing time before it burns out, would be better to turn off the tv when not viewing it

I notice there are a lot of difference (on the live way) between they and westen europe countries... But is normal 

41 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Probably doesn't have one. Remember that this is her first month and possibly has not had any income yet (unless taken an advance) with which to buy such things.

Well a manager preferring to misuse baseball sticks is not spoiling any thoughts on a mop, I guess.:angel: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

lisa's birth day never ends as she wears her suit again!

You're slipping Golfer, you missed this one off the end of your birthday suit sequence. Only joking about 'slipping' :biggrin:, love your screen captures, amazing quality, thank you and keep up the good work.

Lisa344.jpg

• Like 10

Well for those of you familiar with 'The Big Bang Theory' (TV show not the science) I shall likely be 'AFK' for up to a couple of days so make sure anything exciting gets reported and/or archived. I'm attending a reunion and (for some reason) it is shared accommodation so signing onto CC or VHTV may not be the best idea, but if chance permits then I will be online. Everyone enjoy yourselves (but not too much, I shall be jealous).

For those of you thinking WTF is AFK then it is an acronym for 'away from keyboard' meaning not actively online. It was made famous by the character Sheldon Cooper in the aforementioned TV show.

Goodnight Lisa (you're looking good), goodnight all CC'ers 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Well for those of you familiar with 'The Big Bang Theory' (TV show not the science) I shall likely be 'AFK' for up to a couple of days so make sure anything exciting gets reported and/or archived. I'm attending a reunion and (for some reason) it is shared accommodation so signing onto CC or VHTV may not be the best idea, but if chance permits then I will be online. Everyone enjoy yourselves (but not too much, I shall be jealous).

For those of you thinking WTF is AFK then it is an acronym for 'away from keyboard' meaning not actively online. It was made famous by the character Sheldon Cooper in the aforementioned TV show.

Goodnight Lisa (you're looking good), goodnight all CC'ers 

here is lisa to keep you company while you're away. don't work too hard & hav fun!!!!

Capture_2017_09_04_19_42_15_239.png

Capture_2017_09_04_19_42_38_116.png

Capture_2017_09_04_19_42_55_498.png

Capture_2017_09_04_19_44_03_163.png

Capture_2017_09_04_19_44_36_519.png

• Like 7