Ilona & Tim, Yana & Ricky, Luci & Kust, Mira & Kai - Chat Comments & Quotes (Sept./Dec. 2017)

1 hour ago, Tiviaccro said:

Bonsoir. Tout à l'heure, Renata était en visite chez Ilona. Elle était accompagnée d'une amie brune en collant noir;

Et cette dernière, au moment de partir, nous a offert en se levant du canapé un magnifique upskirt de ses fesses collantées en soulevant sa jupe.

Quelqu'un a t'il pu enregistrer ce magnifique mais bref moment, svp.

Et nous partager quelques photos, un gif ou une vidéo. MERCI

Son amis brune était Neia qui habite dans B2 depuis quelques jours avec Renata

8 hours ago, news49 said:

Son amis brune était Neia qui habite dans B2 depuis quelques jours avec Renata

Merci de la précision. Et heureux de faire sa connaissance avec une telle vue.

Bon ceci étant, j'aimerais vraiment que quelqu'un ait enregistré cette séquence ?

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Once the DMCA orders the Takedown of the Image it's gone.  Some Images don't survive very long so you have to catch them as they are posted.

Stone, I'm curious. Why are you sure that a DMCA takedown is the culprit, here?
Were you able to view the picture when it was first posted? According to rebliz's
post at the top of this page, it was unavailable in less than two hours of being
posted. That's gotta be a record, even for a RLC takedown. Why do you think
they would take down a picture of Yana's boobs and leave almost all the other
pictures in this thread, alone?

10 hours ago, Tiviaccro said:

Bonsoir. Tout à l'heure, Renata était en visite chez Ilona. Elle était accompagnée d'une amie brune en collant noir;

Et cette dernière, au moment de partir, nous a offert en se levant du canapé un magnifique upskirt de ses fesses collantées en soulevant sa jupe.

Quelqu'un a t'il pu enregistrer ce magnifique mais bref moment, svp.

Et nous partager quelques photos, un gif ou une vidéo. MERCI

salut 

petite question, pourquoi tu ne le fait pas toi, car vue tout les détails que tu donnes, tu as l'air d'avoir était présent du début jusqu’à la fin de l'action  :biggrin:

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

salut 

petite question, pourquoi tu ne le fait pas toi, car vue tout les détails que tu donnes, tu as l'air d'avoir était présent du début jusqu’à la fin de l'action  :biggrin:

Sorry, but if I had been fast enough to download it, I would post it for everyone
to see. Everything I said in my post to Stone, I was able to figure out from the
various posts in this thread.

Désolé, mais si j'avais été assez rapide pour le télécharger, je l'afficherais pour
tout le mondeà voir. Tout ce que j'ai dit dans mon message à Stone, j'ai été en
mesure de comprendre à partir de ladivers messages dans ce fil.

21 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Stone, I'm curious. Why are you sure that a DMCA takedown is the culprit, here?
Were you able to view the picture when it was first posted? According to rebliz's
post at the top of this page, it was unavailable in less than two hours of being
posted. That's gotta be a record, even for a RLC takedown. Why do you think
they would take down a picture of Yana's boobs and leave almost all the other
pictures in this thread, alone?

There's only 2 possible ways for the Picture not being there. Either a DMCA Takedown was ordered or the Member who placed the Picture has removed it from the Host it was uploaded to which was Google.

I have seen DMCA Takedowns happen in less than 2 Hours before after Content has been Posted so it's not uncommon for such a thing to happen.

The other Pictures that are still in the Picture Topic are on different Servers. Once those Servers receive a Takedown Notice they'll either Comply with the Order or Defy it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There's only 2 possible ways for the Picture not being there. Either a DMCA Takedown was ordered or the Member who placed the Picture has removed it from the Host it was uploaded to which was Google.

I have seen DMCA Takedowns happen in less than 2 Hours before after Content has been Posted so it's not uncommon for such a thing to happen.

The other Pictures that are still in the Picture Topic are on different Servers. Once those Servers receive a Takedown Notice they'll either Comply with the Order or Defy it.

Thanks, Stone. I appreciate you taking the time to satisfy my curiosity.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Stone, I forgot to ask one thing. Is it possible that a host will remove content
because it violates their Terms of Service, i.e. they don't allow adult content
on their servers?

3 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Stone, I forgot to ask one thing. Is it possible that a host will remove content
because it violates their Terms of Service, i.e. they don't allow adult content
on their servers?

Some Hosts will remove Content depending on the Nature of the Content if it's in Violation of their TOS Agreement. Also the Member who Posted usually loses their Account in the Process.

• Like 1